Please help!!! Opinions!!

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
Right so I'm around 7/8 weeks pregnant. Does this look like a bump or a bloat? I'm asking because I'm off to work in 10 minutes and I still haven't told them I'm pregnant and I don't intend on telling them until the scan. I don't want them to know yet. Please be honest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
It is definitely bloat . With that being said you should be able to blow it off at work :)

A lot of factors play into it... depending on how big you were pre-pregnancy. I showed with DS at 9 weeks, not this much however. If you haven't had a scan yet, there is a possibility of multiples that could add to early growth. Most of it however is bloat I'm sure. Currently I'm in my 8th week and I've dropped 5lbs and on days I'm not bloated, I have a terrible time buttoning my pants because things are already starting to get snug.

I say bloat. It is a terrible thing during first trimester. I have been having the worst time with this! Mine is the worst at night. :sleep:

No one said anything anyway :haha: my belly is pretty much the same throughout the day. I haven't put any weight on since I found out I was pregnant but yet I can't fasten up my jeans anymore what are a size 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->