Please help!! Ovulation signs = egg released??

meg_bellamy

Mum & expecting no. 2 xx
Reaction score
Hi girls!

I'm hoping you fertility experts can help me!

I am currently nursing my 1yo and TTC another. We conceived #1 first month trying so thought it would be that easy second time around so this is new to me!

I got AF back when DS was 6mo. Before pregnant with him my cycles were exactly 28 days and now I've had AF every month for 6mo but some months it's 28 days others 35 days! So a bit erratic.

Last cycle I had ovulation spotting and cramping around CD12-14 as well as lots of ewcm so we BD around then, but randomly had a positive opk at what I thought was 6dpo. But I don't religiously do opks so nothing really to compare that too.

Anyway AF has arrived right on time at CD28 so we didn't conceive.

My question is, is it possible to have all the signs of ovulating but not ovulate? Esp. as I'm nursing still?

Really want another one but I'm not going to wean LO for the sake of it so was hoping I would conceive while still nursing! I know we've only been trying for one month LOL but I'm a pretty impatient person :wacko:

To know if you're ovulating for suse I'd consider BBT. It gives you a dip in temp followed by elevated temps to confirm ovulation. Also I'd use OPK more religiously. It could be that you got your cramps and spotting but didn't ovulate until a few days later. Also yes you can get all the symptoms of ovulation and not ovulate.

Thank you! I plan on using opks twice daily from cd10. I'm not sure doing temps would work for me as I wake all night long to feed my LO...

You should be ovulating even while breastfeeding if your cycles have come back. So you probably are but yes it's worth checking especially as your cycles are erratic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->