Please help!! Period dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took the Morning after pill on April 25, and my period came normally on May 10th. However, my second period came 7 days late, which was on June 17th. Now it is July 13th, I still have not had my period. Does the Morning after pill change my normal schedule? Am I late already or should I count from the 17th as a starting date as "a month"? - Which I should not count as "late" until the 17th?

I have taken a few pregnancy tests in between April 25 and June 17th, and all came out negative. I also did a blood test on June 17th which came out negative (should be accurate by then?). Is it possible that I am still pregnant?

Thank you so much if you can help me answer my questions!! I'm freaking out..

I think perhaps your in the wrong thread?

This thread is for people who are Trying to Conceive and actually want to get pregnant.

Hope you find your answers

This thread is for people who are Trying to Conceive and actually want to get pregnant.

:haha::haha::haha:WTF...... is that some kind of joke??? where did you find this knob jockey??? if you take the morning after pill love, it will stop you getting pregnant!! hence the name :wacko: it wont mess with your further cycles, UNLESS you keep taking it every month, in which case love... you'd be better off on the pill, no hassle AND NO KIDS!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

:haha::haha::haha:WTF...... is that some kind of joke??? where did you find this knob jockey??? if you take the morning after pill love, it will stop you getting pregnant!! hence the name :wacko: it wont mess with your further cycles, UNLESS you keep taking it every month, in which case love... you'd be better off on the pill, no hassle AND NO KIDS!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

I am just looking for help and this is not some kind of joke. I have read It is possible to take the MAP and still be pregnant. I just hope to find an answer regarding my period date so I won't freak out. Thank you for your input.

I apologize for posting in the wrong forum, I thought I can post any questions about pregnancy and hopefully solve my question.

yes you can get pregnant still on the morning after pill, but AS you have been still getting your period, AND testing, there would be NO WAY you would be pregnant!! if you are using the map for contraception, then your off your head!!! it WILL mess with your cycles, thats exactly why it is limited AND they invented the condom and the pill for people who DO NOT want children!!
so i hope that you have found your answer?? if not, i would book to see your gp, just because you've been "late" DOES NOT mean you are pregnant!!

I apologize for posting in the wrong forum, I thought I can post any questions about pregnancy and hopefully solve my question.

:wacko: I JUST ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION......

:wacko: I JUST ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION......

My question was: Am I late already or should I count from June 17th as a starting date as "a month"? - Which I should not count as "late" until the 17th?

You will probably find being on the TRYING TO CONCEIVE thread you will come across ladies who are desperate for a baby and not carelessly having unprotected sex and therefore having to take the morning after pill.

Im sure if you look you will come across the relevant thread for your concerns.

OMG.......
RIGHT.........
whats your usual cycle length??? YES if your last period was the 17th. thats cd1....18th cd2....19th cd3.....20th cd4...... etc................
so work out FROM the 17th till TODAY.... that will give you your cd......

You will probably find being on the TRYING TO CONCEIVE thread you will come across ladies who are desperate for a baby and not carelessly having unprotected sex and therefore having to take the morning after pill.

Well I'm sorry if this post offended anyone, just needed some help from experienced members that's all. Also, the condom broke and I had to take the pill just in case.

:thumbup:YES..... like "am i tooo young to be even having sex" thread.....

Woah ladies, i thought everyone was supposed to be nice on b&b!? Lol i do think u posted in the wrong thread but no need for the nasty comments guys....

Woah ladies, i thought everyone was supposed to be nice on b&b!? Lol i do think u posted in the wrong thread but no need for the nasty comments guys....

It seems like it's morally incorrect for a 25 year old female who experienced a condom break to post in the wrong forum and ask for help on this website.

Absulotely NO excuse for such rude responses which I will be dealing with when I get access to my PC.

To the OP, maybe post your question in the 2ww and hopefully you won't get such an awful response.

1 temp ban has been issued & 2 infractions have been issued with it.

I will NOT tolerate such behaviour. Unacceptable and not necessary.

This is a support forum and when you join the forum you accept not everyone is on the same journey as you. If you think a thread is better suited elsewhere us the report button and if we agree we will move with a 1 day redirection so the OP can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"