Please help - possible MC

Sorry to hear that babyhopes:hugs: . I hope the Doc is wrong:nope:. I don't know what to say. At least you got your family by your side to support you. I pray that you go on to have a successful pregnancy. God bless x:hugs:

sorry but i think it is a bit insensitive of your docs to say it sounds like u are having a mc, cramping is normal in pregnancy and spotting is very very common, women go on to have healthy babies so i think they are being a bit rash saying that to you.

just try and relax and put your feet up hun, i have had a mc in the past and when i spotted it was bright red and was loads of blood, plus pg tests faded by the day. You sound ok so far x

What she said! I've miscarried, and it was like a period. I've also been cramping since the day I ovulated, so it CAN be normal. Fingers crossed
xxxxx

I had an internal scan at 5wks an they shud b able 2 c the sac and the yolk at this stage..as I'd had heavier bleeding and more severe pains than uv had hosp was able 2 tell I'd miscarried as sac was empty..if the worrying and stress of wondering wot if is too much then mayb u shud go for a wee scan ...I agree wif the others ur bleeding sounds very light an cramps dnt sound severe...fingers crossed for u..take carexx

Sorry to hear you are going through this. I hope that your doctor is wrong. Either way... sounds like you doctor is very insensitive.

It could be completely normal or it could be a sign of a m/c.... doc shouldn't have jumped right to mc just from that :( very insensitive.

Maybe ask them if they can do a blood test instead? A quantitative/beta hcg done a few days apart could possibly help put your mind at ease. Even if nothing can be seen yet with an ultrasound, that can let you know what's going on :)

Sending lots of positive vibes your way, and fingers staying crossed! :hugs:

With Trystan pregnancy i went in at 4 week 2 days and we just saw 2 sac at the time ...went back at 5 weeks 4 days and we saw one heartbeat ...(we assume i started with twins due to clomid and one sac got reabsorb ...)

Sweetie the twinges / crampings are normals...i even get sometimes like a shooting pain...i also had some brown/pinkish discharge as well...but i believe everything is fine...i think we get so "tune " in our body a little bit to much that the "cramps " are not really cramps ...:) it sis just the bean making itself cozy...
Keep us updated ...

Thanks for your support everyone. The spotting has now stopped and cramps carried on until last night but i feel ok this morning :)

I know spotting and cramping are fairly common but i didnt have any of that in my last pregnancy, but that was 6 years ago and i know every pregnancy is different, even for the same person.

I only went to docs for reassurance, stupid idea that was!!! :dohh:

I think i will se how i get on for a wk and if all ok then i will go back to docs next wk for a blood test or ask to be referred to a mw.

Thanks again for all your help, i feel a lot more positive now :)

I've had brown discharge and A LOT of cramping in this pregnancy- so far, all scans have shown a normal, healthy bubba.
Take it easy for a while and try not to stress too much (easier said than done I know!).
Fingers crossed for you.

i had MC last night :( @ 6wks had brown cm and then very heavy dark blood now clotting and betas 18 :(

glad to see urs has stoppedi got told its common to bleed little and have healthy pregnancy.so dont worryif its stopped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->