Please help! Progesterone Levels..Confused..

CassyLove

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Cassy.. I am 5wks 5days as of today. I had a missed miscarriage due to low progesterone in May of 2010.. I had my progesterone tested Friday at 5wks to see if it is low again this time.. Well they said my progesterone numbers are up right now.. She said it was 2,140..I don't understand these numbers because the numbers I read all over the internet are decimals and all that..Obviously mine is being calculated in a different way..
I'm just confused and wondering what exactly my levels mean and how to calculate it like everyone elses.. If someone could please help explain I would appreciate it immensely!! I'm very nervous, as we have wanted this for years. I just need a little reassurance so I can finally rest easy.. Thanks in advance!!

Wow, that sounds way high?! I think she may have given you your hcg count which would be good for how far you are, but a progesterone of over 2,000? Average progesterone in 1st tri is between 9-47. Are you on progestrone supplements? I know those can make your progesterone pretty high. You should call and double check you #'s! Good Luck!

Well, I read someone else had the same type of progesterone levels and others told her it was just being measured in a different way.. And it wasn't my hcg levels because I went in to only get the progesterone test done to make sure it isn't low right now, because of my last miscarriage, I took progesterone supplement to try and prevent it but was too late..They didn't test anything else yet.. Not until I go back.. I'm just confused trying to figure out what method of measurement they used and how to convert it like everyone elses..They said it was high enough to stop stressing for now but I am still curious and trying to figure it out. Anyway, thanks for the reply..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"