Please help put my mind at ease!

mcclaytonrn

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to these threads. Currently trying to conceive my second. I have one son ( took 7 years and lots of medical intervention) so I am super happy no matter what. I just started the whole process over again and am on my 3rd month of clomid. We timed everything perfectly and surpringly to myself, I am just as impatient this time around. I am 9dpo and took a leftover hpt, which I believe was accu clear and got the faintest positive, but definitely a line. I think I jumped the gun, and bought a clear blue digi and got a not pregnant. I can't go back to the store, as my son is sleeping so it'll have to wait until tomorrow but I was hoping for some opinions. Do you think it's just away to early for the digi? Or do you think that the test ( a few months old) was faulty? I do realize 9dpo is super early btw. I can't believe how anxious I still am the second time around!

Hello and welcome! I think 9dpo is too early, although I know some people do get really early BFP's. Did you use FMU for the digi? That may have made a difference, most brands say you need FMU if it's before your AF is supposed to start. But anyway, I wouldn't accept the BFN news - until AF arrives you're def still in! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->