please help - shrieking baby

kmh2009

Reaction score
please help me, im actually going crazy. zachs been awful for the last week or so, usually such a happy content baby. i put it down to his teeth but now i really dont know. he not crying, no tears or anything but just shrieking constantly, almost screaming. nothing i do stops him or comforts him. ANY IDEAS PLEASE??? :cry::cry::cry:

Ruby is exactly the same! Drives me mad. However it has eased off in the last couple of days. I am not sure why, I think it is either tiredness, overstimulation, boredom, or just a new thing they have worked out how to do and therefore want to do all the time :)

zane still has moments like this and i no how frustrating it is, does he take a dummy?

if so something i do with zane is dap a small amount of calpol on it and he sucks on it till he sleeps, used to save my sanity when he was younger lol

also have u tried music? when zanes really bad certain songs shut him up and i came across them by accident, so turn on the radio or music channels n see if one gets his attention

Yeah I give Ruby her dummy if she does it out or at someone else's house! If at home I usually try and tackle the actual problem by changing her scenery / activity, or seeing if she wants a sleep.

hugs hun luisa has moments like this!

the only thing i ever find tht works is putting the hoover on!

sounds crazy but try it xxx

alex did that same noise constantly between 0230 and 0330 this morning but was amongst shrieks of joy and gurgles.
Not funny at the time but all smiles and full of the joys of spring this morning.
I notice our babies are a similar age

yeah white noise like hoovers are supposed to be calming

dummy doesnt work. im wondering if it is just a new noise that hes discovered. i really dont know but thanks all for the tips, i will try them all :)

13.5 weeks. hes a very vocal boy though

Brianna did it at about that age. Kept it up for a while then stopped now that she's 6 months she's doing it again. I think they're just testing they're vocal chords not to mention us!

Theo does this hun, he was asleep just and in his sleep he just started screaming..he done it last night too, for about an hour, couldn't soothe him at all, i think its his teeth as all day yesterday he was running his tongue over his bottom gum...
Hope you find something that soothes him xx

Alex has started doing this over the past week or so, at first i thought there was something wrong but he is laughing and giggling in between doing it, so i dunno maybe they have just figured out they are actually making the noise so wanna test it out?

id rather give a small amount of medicine then to get both myself and the baby even more worked up.

has ive got pnd n i also no kmh has sometimes its the best way to get a quick fix so we dont feel lower then we already do

ps note that i said if nothing else helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->