• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Help!-Sick In Her Sleep

Ellie130891

Barry(OH)and Ruby(LO) :)
Reaction score
For the first time ever last night ruby was sick in her sleep, shes been sick before obv usually when BF if she drinks too fast

lately she has been very moany and not eating much which i put down to teething

last night i put her down asleep at 7.30 and at 11.30 she woke (fab i thought as usually she only sleeps 2 hrs at a time)

when i got to her she was covered in vomit but the cot wasnt, it was just all over her gro bag

i settled her in my bed worried sick, she didnt have a temp though. then she slept till 4 then 7 so a fantastic nights sleep but im worried as to why she was sick

Oh says babies just are sick sometimes but shes never been sick before unless shes eaten too fast and with her being moany and not eating much the last few days i wondered what it could be?

any help is much appreciated

xx:cry:

Has she been sick Again? Just offer her plain foods today and no dairy as long as she's getting fluids and if she has a temp you can co trol it with mess then I wouldn't worry it could be a bug but it might just be one of those things x

i dont have any advice on the sickness, but sarah was sick during the night a few days ago and it terrified me!

she hadn't been sick by the time i checked her at 11pm when i went to bed and as she sleeps through the night i didn't look again till she woke in the morning, by this time she was covered in sick.

how could i not hear her being sick during the night? what if she'd choked?

she was sick a few times later but she's just had a cold and she was coughing which was making her gag. so OH and I both slept through her coughing so much she made herself sick - how is that possible?

not sure ive slept sound since!!

ty guys shes been happy as larry today eaten like a horse and hasnt been sick since i tend to analyse to death because im so scared of being sick myself but she seems fine :S

Aidan has a bug at the bug moment, gastro inter....something or other. He was sick in the night 3 nights running, but fine in the day time. We stopped giving him milk at bedtime and so fay hasn't been sick at night again but has brought up quite a few meals. Doc said it could last 2 weeks.

shes been fine since a friend said it could just be the teething shes eating ok considering too but ty for the advice guys xxx

It could just be due to coughing? Belle has been known to do this, I have found sick in the cot, just on the sheet and she's been fine the next day, a couple of times. Last week she definately had a bug as she started being sick in the night, and throughout the next day she was being sick, and couldn't even keep down water. It was just bile coming up. The following day she was completely back to normal and eating fine again. Must've been one of those 24 hour bugs.

This exact same thing happened to Abigail the other night. I got up to feed George and I could smell sick so I went to check on her and she was asleep absolutely covered in it :( We had to get her up, strip her bed, put her in the shower and wash her hair. She went back to sleep but wasn't well the next day, she had a slight temp and just sat on the sofa all day which isn't like her. She wasn't sick again though, and is fine now, I actually put it down to coughing as she has a horrible cough which is worse at night and has now come out in a nasty cold.

Alex was sick in the night for a few nights in a row when his first molar was coming in. He was putting his fingers in his mouth in his sleepbecause it was sore, gagging and then throwing up. Could be the same for your LO?

Laura x

oooo could be shes teething atm and shes putting her hand in her mouth a lot ty ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"