PLease help so confused

Butterfly7

Reaction score
I just don't know what the hell is going on this cycle, this is the first cycle of ttc, but its already comepletly different form all my other cycles.

Tow weeks ago I had ewcm and it was very stretchy. Then after 3 days it went away. Then about 5-6 days later it came back but without the stretch to it, just clear ewcm looking mucus but no stretch. Now today almost 2 weeks later its back and its got a little stretch to it, its always on the loo paper. Not heaps but its there. Why?????????????????????????? Af is due next tuesday

im not sure but just wanted to say good luck! xx

I just don't know what the hell is going on this cycle, this is the first cycle of ttc, but its already comepletly different form all my other cycles.

Tow weeks ago I had ewcm and it was very stretchy. Then after 3 days it went away. Then about 5-6 days later it came back but without the stretch to it, just clear ewcm looking mucus but no stretch. Now today almost 2 weeks later its back and its got a little stretch to it, its always on the loo paper. Not heaps but its there. Why?????????????????????????? Af is due next tuesday

I know this is probably TMI but sometimes it depends on how much sex you're having? I read somewhere that semen and arousal fluid can sometimes be mistaken for ewcm. I'm not sure how accurate that info is. Think I read it on a fertility website. It also did not say how to decipher between the two so I can't really help anymore than that . . . sorry.
Hope this helps in some way!

Thanks ladies, it cant be semen lol we haven't had sex since that day lol, hubbie worls alot, ALOT! We only dtd that one time

Well, the best way to tell EWCM and semen apart is that apparently EWCM will stretch quite a ways before breaking -if it breaks at all- and semen will break if you try to stretch it very far. That's what I've read, hope maybe it helps!

Good luck and babydust! :dust:

Thanks for that info, but it possibly cant be semen, you have to have sex for it to be that lol

Thanks for that info, but it possibly cant be semen, you have to have sex for it to be that lol

I don't know what else to tell ya honey. maybe you should visit your gp and ask? Is your period late? Or is everything else normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->