please help someone a bfp or bfn ?

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
i did a boots test yesterday i thought i could see a very faint line but not sure the screen was all dirty so i took it apart to clean it then put it back together again there was a cross so was bfp , so with the same wee on the night time i did a clear blue digital it said not pregnant , so this morning i did a clear blue not digitial not sure if i could see line so took it apart again cleaned the screen put it together & it was a cross again so was bfp , im really confused please help . violet x

Digitals are best used after AF is due.

Sounds about right to me you would get a faint positive if you are pregnant going by the cycle day you are on.

I would test again in 2 days if you are unsure but a line is a line they say

:hugs: x

would you say it could still be a pos though seems i took the test apart , my last cycle was cd 25 . violet x

Line showed up within 10 minutes?

Regardless if you took it apart it shouldn't change the line! I have done this in the past when unsure.

thanx wobbles sorry for all the questions you say you have took them apart before & did you end up being pregnant ? it was done within the 10 mins , but im wondering why the digtal one came up not pregnant . violet x

Yer I've always confrimed with more than 1 test though.

Digitals - Your hCG levels at the start of early pregnancy may be really low still.

Your on day 24? & your cycles are usually how long? Day 24 would only make you around 3.3 weeks pregnant so its WAY early to panic over a digital taking in mind implantation may of happened any day from day 3 after conception!

Heres an idea of levels in early pregnancy:

DPO
* At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml.
* At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.
* At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml.
* At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml.
* At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.

WEEKS
Expected HCG levels based on time after conception
* 0-1 week: 0-50 mIU/ml
* 1-2 weeks: 40-300 mIU/ml

thanx alot for that wobbles , my boobs have been really hurting the last week & a half as well . violet x

First thing I notice :D

Good luck but it sounds likely to me :thumpup:

fingers crossed honey, i would give it another couple of days and test with first moring urine, if you are in anyway unsure....my boobies are my fist sign too...good luck... [-o<

thanx beatles baby66 , i really hope i am i will do another test tuesday morning . violet x

ooh sounds very promising Violet,

Good Luck tuesday [-o<

Charm X

good luck hun but with the symtoms you described to me and with the faint line id say yeah you got a good chance of being preg i did a digi and i was 5 weeks and 4days then did one before going to docs on tuesday and was 6 weeks + 1 and that showed up quicker than the one on friday but dont buy a digi yet wait another week or so just incase good luck tho xxx spunky xx

thanx spunkycup cake i really hope i am i want this so much as im not getting any younger . violet x

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-178.gif

Good Luck! xx

That is a positive..........if it definately appeared within 10 minutes babe, then you are preggers? :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->