PLEASE HELP!! VERY Short Period...BFN...WTF??!!

JazzyBee

Reaction score
I posted a diff post yesterday but I am posting again because after looking at my calendar and re-calculating days I realize my period did actually start on time!

So my period satrted on Dec.31st I had very mild cramping and the flow was medium. That is nowhere near normal for me. I usually start out with cramps from Satan himself, diarrhea and bleeding so heavy I swear I'll need a blood transfusion lol. I normally bleed for 5-6 days. Days 1-3 very heavy and the last 2 or 3 days is a slow flow which tapers off to spotting. Well with this period I bled (med flow) for 1 day then on Jan 1st it changed to pinkish orangish spotting and only when I used the rr. I used 3 tampons the entire time. The last tampon barely had anything on it. Okay so Jan 2nd-4th I had only pinkish discharge on the toilet paper after using the rr. Today Jan 5th nothing. No discharge on tp or anything. Last night (the 4th) I had some mild cramps and thought I was going to start a real period but nothing. Before my period started on the 31st I had tingly nipples which is normal for me. I also had nausea, dizzy spells and horrific nose bleeds. None of that is normal. I have also had a crazy appetite...SO FREAKING HUNGRY!!!! Hunger is normal for me too when af is on her way but NEVER this bad and it always stops once af starts. So I'm just wondering if anyone has had a periid like this and ended up pregnant. I took an hpt yesterday afternoon so not fmu and it was neg. I didnt take one today. Im going to wait a few more days. Only one test left lol!! Wish me luck and thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->