Please help! What is this? (TMI pic, don't look if squeamish)

Dobsd

Reaction score
So I went to toilet about 30 mins ago and when I looked there was this weird thing in there. I have no idea what it is and I'm so scared it might be my baby!
I've spoken to the midwife and she's booking me in for an emergency scan but the earliest they can do is tomorrow morning.
I've had cramping today but no bleeding. Please someone help me, what is this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 87
I don't know what to say to be of any comfort at all Hun, but I didn't just want to read and run when you have had no replies. There was no blood with it at all? Xx

Nothing at all. It is covered in blood but only a very thin layer. Still haven't had any needing but am still cramping a bit.
Thankyou for your reply :)

I really don't have answers for you hun but just wanted to say good luck with your scan. There was a lady a couple weeks ago who passed something similar and her scan went ok so hopefully it's the same for you x

I really don't have answers for you hun but just wanted to say good luck with your scan. There was a lady a couple weeks ago who passed something similar and her scan went ok so hopefully it's the same for you x

Thanks for your reply. Just trying to relax tonight and hope for the best.
Do you happen to remember what the name of the lady's thread was?

Will try and find it for you Hun, give me two secs! Similar situation to yours and everything was OK. Standby xx

Thanks for your reply. Just trying to relax tonight and hope for the best.
Do you happen to remember what the name of the lady's thread was?

It was when I first got my bfp, a few weeks back, can't rember Her name but if your go back a few pages to around early March then you should find it x

I found the thread. Has definitely given me some hope! The tissue I passed does look a lot different to hers though. I've been googling and mine does unfortunately look like a miscarriage :-(
Still, I'm no doctor or midwife and Google is subjective, so I'll keep my hopes up until my scan tomorrow!

I found the thread. Has definitely given me some hope! The tissue I passed does look a lot different to hers though. I've been googling and mine does unfortunately look like a miscarriage :-(
Still, I'm no doctor or midwife and Google is subjective, so I'll keep my hopes up until my scan tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

I've no idea what it is but I'm really hoping for the best for you. :hugs:

Thinking of you Hun and we are all here for you!! XXXX

I really hope its not a miscarriage, sending positive energy through the cosmos to you xxxxx

I really hope its not a miscarriage, sending positive energy through the cosmos to you xxxxx

Also i just had a look at google images, and i would say there is no way that looks like an 8 week loss xxx possibly just some tissue that the womb has discarded. xxxx

Thanks ladies. It's so nice to have support from you all, we haven't told many people we are expecting so I can't really talk to anybody about this. It's great to have your kind words and thoughts :)
I'll update tomorrow after the scan. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

No idea what it could be, but wishing you luck for your scan tomorrow xxx

I'm not sure what is it hun but with my mc I bled quite heavily so Id hold on to the hope that it isn't that. Best of luck for your scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->