Please help, which day will I test ?

Ceeceex

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope someone can help.. :friends:

I had :af: on 09/05/11 and lasted 5 days, now on the calculator that predicts I ovulated on the 23rd may I did have alot of mucus around then and sex drive increased and had twinges on my ovary, the calculator also predicted my next period date to be the 6th june. HOWEVER. Every month I always have :af: on 9th or 10th never any other date. The calculator says I am 11 DPO which means I can test soon but I wasnt sure if I should wait until maybe 10th or just go ahead with an early test as I have ordered a 4 days before period test. I just dont want to test when it comes and it becomes neg as I have alot of parties to go to which will involve alcohol. :winkwink:

So basically I dont know if I should be testing four days before the 10th or 4 days before the 6th. The 6th seems way to early for me to take my period. Also I have been feeling very tired and sick and have went right off everything. Seem to be needing the loo alot and got some twinging in my tummy and I know they can be :af: signs also but I am excited to test I just dont know when.. :shrug:

Sorry about the ramble its very confusing.. :huh:

TBH, All of what you said is very close to what I'm going through.... My last AF was May 5th. I expected it on June 2nd as I'm clockwork 28 days. It's still not here... :shrug:

Tonight there is a big social thing with friends, and tomorrow an even bigger one. I need to know something before all that happens!!!

... the only difference between us I guess is that I haven't had *any* symptoms (not even PMS) and that I'm scared to test. LoL

But to answer your question, I think it would be more accurate to test 4 days before your normal period -- not necessarily what the internet says. GL!!!!

Well...you could just wait until the 8th and test and then it would be a happy medium between the two. But you know your body better than any prediction thing does so test whenever you feel it is necessary just remember if it is too early you will get a :bfn: but you can always try again in a few days, or the next if you really want to spend the money! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"