Please help with my chart, I'm so confused.

babyplease22

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I decided to have a "relaxing" month ttc but boy did that backfire lol. I decided no holding my pee for opks, no checking cm or anything. No alarms for my bbt because that thought stresses me more than anything. I was just going to BD every second day until FF told me it thought I had O'd and a day or two after incase it was wrong due to the time fluctuation of the temps.

So FF originally told me I O'd on CD13, perfect. But when I got to 10dpo it told me it now thinks I O'd CD18. I didn't think this was right due to the fact my temp had already dropped significantly, usually signalling AF for me and also I was having AF like symptoms on time. So I overrode my O date on the chart. However, I'm now 2 days late. I have a 12 day lp, it hasn't budged since I started charting.

My question is if I actually O'd on CD13, shouldn't I have AF by now considering how low my temp is 2 days in a row? And if I actually O'd CD 18 AF isn't due for another 4 days! So why is my temp so low already? The coverline is the same regardless of which day I O'd. Can anyone help me with this? Is there a chance I didn't actually O at all?

*Edit* AF finally arrived. Apparently spending $40 on more tests was enough to coax her out. I would still like opinions on whether you think she's early or late for future reference. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->