Please help with our baby girls name

capegirl7

Mom & Pregnant w/ # 2 :)
Reaction score
We are trying to decide on a name for our baby girl! We want a different name that is not common. Which one do you prefer. Please be honest! Kendall or Fallyn. Fallyn is Irish and means commanding woman!

I see 'Kendall' I think 'Kardashian'. I'd prefer Fallyn but spelled Fallon.

I like them both! Maybe Fallyn/Fallon a little more.

I love the name Fallyn!I also like the spelling :)

I like both a lot! Personally, I think I like Kendall more but both are great choices :)

I definitely like Fallyn more. :flower: I think Kendall is becoming more popular.

Since you asked for a honest opinion, I rather fallon, but if you are going for Fallyn and you are claiming it to be "Irish", at least spell it Fallon, The fact that there is no "Y" in the Irish alphabet takes away from its heritage and the meaning. I was born in Ireland and lived there all my life before moving to the USA last year so you can take my word for it.

Thank you for your honest opinion! I know Fallon is the true Irish form. We haven't decided on spelling but I thought fallyn was more feminine. In my baby book and online it was a way to spell it different although not the original way. A lot of my family likes the spelling Fallon better!

Oh no, I like them both!
I can't choose.
Useless response!

Thanks everyone! I am finding this name picking so hard! What about the name Elissa?

I might be totally biased, but definitely Fallyn! I'm due in April and my boyfriend and I have had that name picked from the beginning. Both Kendall and Elissa are rising in popularity. The only thing I don't like about the name Fallyn is that people keep asking how to pronounce it.. personally I don't see what's so difficult about it haha. Good luck!!

Love Fallyn :D
Kendall makes me think of Ken doll. lol

I was just about to post this exact thing! Although I will add that I prefer the original Irish spelling of Fallon! What middle names are you thinking?

Just to let you know, over here in the UK we have a biscuit called Kendal Mint Cake. So 'Kendall' always makes me think of biscuits! Fallon is a great Irish name though... love it.x

I prefer Kendall. Not keen on Fallyn or elissa x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->