Please help wondfo faint positive , CB & FRER negative

Buttercups12

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I posted on a different site and nobody replied so I’m really hoping to get an answer.

i took a wondfo IC two days ago and got a faint positive , in my excitement I did a frer and it was a huge negative.
I ordered a new batch of wondfo which arrived today and took one this afternoon, again it was a faint positive (appeared within 2 mins again) however it was no darker than the faint positive two days ago. I went and bought a clear blue and it’s negative.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I came off the pill in August (only on it 2 months) and have had no bleeding since not even a withdrawal bleed, so unsure of cycle days ovulation etc.

I have been symptomatic for a week and this is my 4th pregnancy , but I’ve never had this positive negative stuff going on before it’s always just been pee on the stick and there’s the lines.

Has anyone got any advice ? Why would the wondfo be a faint positive but leading brands negative? Why is wondfo not getting darker ?

any help would be so so appreciated :)

the top test is today the bottom one is the 8th October.

94E7945D-5837-434F-87D8-1B451D7E83DF.jpeg

I can definitely see the lines you mean. Could possibly be that the wondfo is just picking up the hcg earlier than the other tests. Since the wondfos are from different batches is can’t be due to test fault. Unfortunately only time will tell what’s going on. You just have to keep testing

Some cheapies can pick up hcg really early and stay faint for a little while,this could be 7-8dpo but they could also give evaps so I would say test again in another 2 days and if it’s a bfp it should definitely be slightly darker,gl xx

Thank you so much for replying!

we DTD on
18/9/19, 21/9/19, 26/9/19 & 06/10/19
If that helps at all?

Thanks again

I never had a false positive on Wandfo but that's just me. I do see those lines on both but it might just be super early. GL

Super unlikely both those are false positives, especially since they’re from different batches! Those wondfos are excellent at picking up early pregnancies - they’re from Amazon right? Anyhow, I’d say it’s an early BFP. The other brands can be less sensitive - did you buy a First Response or a First Response Early Result test? You can check the box to see the sensitivity. Anything 25 mi/u or above is a lower sensitivity than the cheapies.

And the cheapies are great for picking up levels but are super slow to progress. I wouldn’t worry that it’s not much darker. It’s not lighter either so that’s a good sign.

Agree with pp, just probably the early days gl mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->