please help.

Younginlove

Reaction score
Today I am 15dpo. I haven't had a period in a long time so I can't tell you when I'd be expecting af. 10dpo through 12dpo I had what I think is implantation bleeding. Very light pink and very small amount only when I wipe. Took two hpts. One 13dpo and one 14dpo both bfn.But I have never been so sure that this could be it! I have a major decrease in appetite. Like not eating anything for two days and when I did I wasn't pleased. Could I be pregnant? Is there a good chance? I'm driving myself crazy googling stuff. I plan to wait until october first (21 dpo) to test again and hopefully get my bfp! I'm so scared I won't. Please tell me what you think.

I also forgot to mention 14 dpo when taking my hpt I had clear cm. Only the one time though. Havent had it since.

Can'tgive you any advice, but I keep my fingers crossed for you!

How was ovulation confirmed if you don't get periods, are you temping? Opking?
Please remember that if you don't normally get periods your body will TRY ovulate but constantly not. I don't get periods due to pcos and a few weeks ago I was getting a positive opk and ewcm every 12 days....so my body tried but just couldn't release the egg!

Also remember not having a period for more than 3 months makes you susceptible to uterine cancer so you should see a doctor ASAP for that.

You could be having an "off" cycle; I bleed a little bit like that when I do. I hope it's your month though! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->