please help :(

danixx

Reaction score
My last period was 13/05/14 and did a pregnancy test 3 days after my expected period (my cycle is 29 days) clear blue said i was 2-3 weeks
i did 7 pregnancy tests over about a week all were positive.

yest i went for an early scan we could see sac and yolk sak no heart beat :( she said i was showing as about 5 weeks.. i should be 6 weeks and 1 day

does this mean i have has a missed misscariage? xx

this is my first pregnancy and im scared :(

Saw the same at 5w0d. You are ok. Give it a few weeks and you will see a heartbeat. If the sac is there, you likely have not miscarried.

You generally don't see a HB before 6 weeks, and sometimes not until after 7 weeks.

I had a scan at 5 weeks and 5 days and there was no fetal pole or heartbeat. They put me at 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. Went back two weeks later and there was baby and good heart beat. I wouldn't worry you could of ovulated later than thought or implantation could of been later and the scans can be a week off too :)

No don't worry at this stage, even with a 29 day cycle, you may have a short luteal phase and ovulate a little later than 14 days before your period is due.
Xx

Thank you for replies,

iv read alot on missed misscariages and i think i have convinced myself that this is what im going through,

if i ovulated late shouldnt clear blue have said 1-2 not 2-3?
sorry very confused! x

It can also be to do with implantation hun my midwife said you could ovulate the same day as another woman if her baby implants at 6 days and yours at 12 days her baby will measure a few days in front and yours will measure behind that's why they say give or take a week :)

Emma

When I had my scan at 5 weeks, they couldn't even find a sac or any visible signs of pregnancy, however HCG levels were rising appropriately. Those clear blue tests just give you an idea of how far you could be, they're not really known for their accuracy. Any fluctuation in your hormones can send the weeks estimator up or down. Honestly, google is sometimes more harmful than good. I personally think you are just fine, granted I'm no doctor and neither is a search engine. Just wait a few weeks and go in for another scan, keep taking your vitamins and acting as though you are pregnant (no drinking, smoking, yada yada). I think you'll see a perfectly healthy little bean in no time.

Those clear blue dates can be ridiculous. I wouldn't base your worries off of that. I've seen someone get 2-3 weeks and then take one that says 1-2 weeks, and worry like crazy, and then the baby is just fine

I went in for my first scan at what was supposed to be 6weeks and we saw a gest sac and a yolk sac and they put me at 4w5d. Went back 10 days later and saw a wonderful heartbeat. Now I am about to enter my second trimester. After 2 losses I completely understand your worries. I heard someone once say something on here that really helped me. Repeat to yourself...I am happily pregnant until someone tells me otherwise. I did that and it really helped me get through those very early stressful weeks.

thank you all for replies.. went to the doc today and she said it could go either way
just got to cross my fingers and wait! x

Just a quick update.. today my symptoms seem to have decreased, breast are not tender,
is this anything to worry about?

xx

no symptoms come and go as your body gets used to the hormones, its completely normal and nothing to worry about

Hope you get positive news soon. I agree with what other ladies have said that it's too early to tell for sure on a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->