Please help! :(

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a mmc in December and I am so scared to loose this one. I am 7+3 weeks and I noticed tonight that my boobs don't hurt anymore. I also had a stiff like sore back. I can't help to think it's over. It's no use doing bloods because last time it didn't indicate anything. I have a scan booked for the 24th when hubby is home again. I am so scared and can't stop crying.

It's ok Hun. Your symptoms come and go all the time. They might not hurt now but they probably will in another week or so. It's just the joys of being pregnant! Just relax, I'm sure everything is fine! An the back pain is also quite normal. Good luck xx

My midwife said symptoms come and go mine haven't they are still here :( but it is normal for them too don't forget just cause you feel ok today doesn't mean you will tomorrow enjoy feeling ok for a minute hun it can all change in an hour

I'm sorry for your previous loss hun :(

Emma

I have had experience with symptoms coming and going, especially my boob pain and color of nipples.. One day they are very sore and dark nipples then some days my boobs aren't very sore at all or my nipples seem lighter.. After researching it from freaking out myself I find that symptoms coming and going is very common.. I am sure you are just fine. :) GL

I promise you they come and go! I'm 7 +2 and I had super sore boobs up until last week when my boobs hardly hurt at all, but now since yesterday they have become super sore again. Also, a lot of ladies on here and friends that I have, lost their sore boobs around 7-8 weeks and continued to have a great pregnancy. Try to relax a bit :)

Don't worry yourself crazy. The stress wont help! Just drink some tea and eat some chocolate or icecream (Or chocolate icecream), watch some comedies (I like cartoons better, actually) and relax!

You can't sweat the "ifs" in life. ^_^

I'm so sorry for your loss. But everyone is exactly spot on--symptoms come and go. And I would say try not to stress about it, but I know that is impossible. : ) Just relax as much as you can, and know it is totally normal. I had a miscarriage in December, and I have worried so much about every little thing this time around. But now I'm 24 weeks, and baby is doing great!! You'll get there--it is understandable that you're worried. I've been there, and it is terrifying, and really sucks. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I hope it all passes soon and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy! Big hugs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"