Please Help!

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Im 7DPO and these are my symptoms so far.

DPO 5: Sore boobs, feeling like im going to faint, Dizzy, Spotting Pinksh/Brown
DPO 6: Same Symptoms + cramps
DPO 7: feeling like im going to faint, Dizzy, Spotting Pinkish/Brown (a little heavier), having unusual cravings (milk), cramps

Well I just passed a big clot (TMI) Sorry! and my blood is bright red. Bleeding is not at all heavy like my period plus it is not a constant flow. Have any of you experienced this? I don't want to count myself out just yet but I want second opinions. thank you in advance.

Sorry anagee, never experienced this myself , implantation maybe?

Didn't want to read & run, wish I could be more help! X

ladyV84 thank you for replying. I hope so I had bleeding like this with DD but I dont want to count myself in or out yet. aaah.

Ooh well I would count it as a good sign then x fx'd xxx

Im 7DPO and these are my symptoms so far.

DPO 5: Sore boobs, feeling like im going to faint, Dizzy, Spotting Pinksh/Brown
DPO 6: Same Symptoms + cramps
DPO 7: feeling like im going to faint, Dizzy, Spotting Pinkish/Brown (a little heavier), having unusual cravings (milk), cramps

Well I just passed a big clot (TMI) Sorry! and my blood is bright red. Bleeding is not at all heavy like my period plus it is not a constant flow. Have any of you experienced this? I don't want to count myself out just yet but I want second opinions. thank you in advance.

I had this happen to me last month except mine was brown and heavy with clots and it started on 6dpo and I had all these crazy symptoms. I spotted until right up to the day I was due and AF started on day 28. This month started spotting at same time but it's red not brown and I have only had 3 days of it and no symptoms at all. I'm hoping this month it's IB but if not I'm going to the doc. I read that it could possibly be progesterone issues. Hope it's IB for you!!

Hopefully it is IB for you too! My mom said she had a "Period" when she was pregnant with my. Paternal twin brother and sister. Si I'm just going to wait till it stops to see how I should proceed. Thank you for the information. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->