Please Help

Hi sdc010905, I stopped taking bcp mid-cycle June 11 got my withdrawal bleed June 14-17. Bled again June 30-July 3. Got a regular AF July 21-25, that cycle was 26 days and I Oed on CD11. This cycle CD1 was August 16, we BD CD8, 11, 13 and 20. Fertility friend still hasn't given me crosshairs and my OPKs always look either pos or really close to it.

When are you going to test? fx for u!!!

Im surprised you got crosshairs for cd19 sounds late for you??

Thank you sdc010905. I thought it did too since I Oed on CD11 last month. I planned for around that time so I am afraid if FF is right that I missed my window. I am going to test Sunday is AF hasn't arrived, not really feeling any other symptoms other than bloated and what seems like more CM. Fingers crossed, but I think if FF is right I am unfortunately out this cycle. :(

Aww i hope you didnt miss your chance. Im only using opks but iv just done 5 out of 6 nights and if someone told me id picked the wrong week id go crazy!

Took a HPT sunday and BFN, still no AF. On CD30, last month I had a 26 day cycle with crosshairs on CD11. Plus, FF changed my crosshairs to CD21 after adding the pos OPK on CD20. I am so confused. Is it normal for cycles to be abnormal?

In july i O'd on day 10, this month cd16- back in april i O'd cd9, some people are just irregular...what i will say is if u had opk on cd20, u prob o'd 21 and af not due til about cd35....Im on cd23 but i know not to expect af until cd 31/32 this cycle even though 27 day cycle would be more average for me. I don't think you're late or that you're out for a bfp at this stage. Unless there was no bd at all leading up to opk? 😯

Fertility friend won't give u cross hairs until u have 3+ days of raised temps. I don't c that on ur chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->