Please help!!

purplecat

Reaction score
This morning around 4am I took this test and was so tired I just put the test in the cupboard and looked when I woke up. That was my FMU and I've taken a frer and another dollar store test and haven't gotten another line. I can see a little something on the other tests but nothing like that one...should I be worried or just be happy for this bfp and hope it's because my urine was diluted? :( I can't help but worry that looks like a true bfp with my FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 24
You really aren't supposed to check again after 10 minutes since that could be an evap line. I would just wait an retest in the morning.

I though evaps were grey? I've been using these tests and have never gotten a pink evap

Evaps sometimes have the dye color in them too, even the pink ones. Test again tomorrow and keep watch the whole 10 minutes. Hope you see it again.

This happened to me 7 years ago with my DS.

I tested fell asleep and had a result like yours. And now he's 6! It looks pink to me, evaps don't have colour.. I've seen many :shrug:

I would tests again with FMU, but also be happy because this your first BFP :happydance:

Sending positive thoughts x

This happened to me 7 years ago with my DS.

I tested fell asleep and had a result like yours. And now he's 6! It looks pink to me, evaps don't have colour.. I've seen many :shrug:

I would tests again with FMU, but also be happy because this your first BFP :happydance:

Sending positive thoughts x

The only thing is I haven't gotten a positive like that again. I think it a chemical pregnancy, sadly.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->