Please help!!!

N474lie

Reaction score
I got my 32 week antenatal 2moro and I just thought I`d measure myself to see how big I am and I am measuring at 44 weeks!!!

I`ve been measuring 8 weeks forward now for last month or so but now I`m starting having pains down below that uncomfy like if I walk it feels like I got a watermelon between my legs and Lower back pain aswell.

I habve more symptoms but could be all night but How the hell am I measuring 44 weeks?

I got a 32 scan coming up at 21st but would they know then If I`m more than they thought or will they c-section me!!

OOOhhh please help girlies I`m gettin petrified now! Don`t know If should be phoning my midwife 2 tell her.

How have you determined what you're measuring hun?

Don't forget that fundal heights are not that accurate and that you need to be lying down and that you are supposed to measure from the pubic bone only to the top of your uterus (which can be hard to palpate on your own) NOT the top of your bump.

Wait and see what the MW measures you at- it really is very hard to do it accurately on your own so you're probably off a bit.

Just share your concerns at your appointment tomorrow and I"m sure they'll sort it all out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->