Please help !!!!!!

nycmommy

Mom of 2 Expecting #3
Reaction score
On March 16th I had a miscarriage at 8weeks and my cycle lasted 36 days (usually my cycles are 33-35 days). My last period was April 21 and based on my usual cycles I ovulated anywhere between May 10-13. The opk showed positive on the 10 and 11 but the test line was a bit lighter then control. DH and I did on May 3,6,8,9,11. I had EWCM on the 12th but the 12th opk was negative, the test line was a lot lighter then control. From the 12th till now I've had random CM either milky, watery or EW. I tested with opk and frer and they all been negative. Today I took HPT and its negative, but some EWCM and I decided to to take opk since I have a ton and it turned very positive, the test line almost darker then control. So now I'm confused. Am I ovulating twice, or and I ovulating today which would then make my cycle 44 days long and that never happened before. Please help I'm really confused. Should we dtd today just hit the o?

Oh i get this all the time and i asked my doc. He said opks measure hornones and they pick up many hornones now just pg and lh. So he said after oing not to use them as it means nothing. You could be pg or it could be another hormone. I get positive ooks super dark right before af and about 6 and 7 dpo. I wouldnt read anything into it i would just test with hpt in a few days see if you are pg x

Today I took opk and the test line still darker then control then I took frer and I think I saw a light line but not sure and the ept and I think I saw a very faint line and husband said he did but it's really faint barely visible. I got lots of EWCM and boobs feel burning sensation. Praying it's positive and that if it is baby sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"