PLEASE help.

TTCinBC

Mum of a girl and boy
Reaction score
I have a copper IUD. I have for 4 year this fall. Never had an issue and my periods are regular. 28-30 days long. I track them on an app. I am now in day 38 so 9 days late according to my app. The day my period was due I had slight brown coloring after sex when I wiped but it went away. Had two more days of that throughout this last week. I have done 4 tests. One said negative but 3 had a very faint line. One was a blue dye and 2 were FRER. I started a work out program with a trainer a month ago and then on Friday I suddenly felt sick, very dizzy and slight chest pains so we needed to stop for the day. Ive never had a reaction like that in the past when I've worked with a trainer or in general actually. I have felt nauseous yesterday and today and slight cramps here and there off and on all week. I have creamy like CM and I cant feel my IUD strings. I don't know what to do or think. I know I need to go see my doctor but tomorrow is a holiday here so she's closed and then I start a new job on Tuesday and Wednesday so won't be able to see her until Thursday at the earliest. Should I go into the hospital?

Definitely go to the hospital. If you can't find your IUD then something could be really wrong. Take another HPT as well.
Good luck.

I'm going to go into the hospital in the morning. Guess I was just hoping to hear if something similar had happened to anyone else and how it played out.

I'd go to the hospital to be sure, there's a higher risk of ectopic by conceiving with an IUD, but if you can't feel the strings it may simply have come away and allowed you to conceive. Even with it in place, many women have healthy pregnancies, but the doctors need to decide whether to try to remove it or leave it if you're pg. My mum conceived me with a coil in place and I was delivered by C-Section with it in my hand lol.
Take another test and seek advice as to what's going on. Good luck and keep us updated xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->