Please help

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the time of day that you are drawn for a 21 day progesterone effect test results. I know hormone levels fluctuate throughout the the cycle but what about through out the day? My result was twenty but I'm wondering if it would have been higher had I taken it earlier since I didn't get my blood drawn until around 3pm? Please help

I would phone the office who ordered the test and ask.. Even if you don't speak to a Dr there is probably a nurse there who knows. Usually if it matters you have instructions beforehand so my two cents is that it likely doesn't matter what time of day it is and that it is more important to be drawn on the correct cycle day.

weebLES thanks for your reply. I found this link online though https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html apparently for the most accurate levels your supposed to do it first thing in the morning while fasting. So maybe my levels would have been higher. No way to tell now guess i'll just make note of that next time I have to do p4 testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->