Please help

Kim_I

Reaction score
please help.. okay I don't know what these measurements mean, the dr says that he measured exactly 19wks 4 days last Wednesday, and i was exactly 19 wks 4 days so I know thats good and he weighed 306g(10oz) and I know thats normal but what do these mean?? I took the test for spinal bofida and downs and they came back negative? Is this normal?? Can someone please explain to me what this means

fetal biometry:
bpd- 4.84
hc- 17.82 (gestational age 20w2d)
ac- 14.08( gestational age 19w3d)
fl- 3.12(gestational age 19w5d)
fta- osaka(getational age 19w0d)

AFI:
q1- 3.58cm

please help.. okay I don't know what these measurements mean, the dr says that he measured exactly 19wks 4 days last Wednesday, and i was exactly 19 wks 4 days so I know thats good and he weighed 306g(10oz) and I know thats normal but what do these mean?? I took the test for spinal bofida and downs and they came back negative? Is this normal?? Can someone please explain to me what this means

fetal biometry:
bpd- 4.84
hc- 17.82 (gestational age 20w2d)
ac- 14.08( gestational age 19w3d)
fl- 3.12(gestational age 19w5d)
fta- osaka(getational age 19w0d)

AFI:
q1- 3.58cm

these are your babies measurments i dont know them all but hc means head circumfrence ac is the abdomen im sure fl is femur length i think again thats just off top of my head but theres a thread where everyone is sharing there measurments from there 20 week scan floating around somewhere u may wanna have a nosey at im sure if there was a problem the doc would say

xxxx

bump..can somone please help me with this

What is measured at the anomaly scan?

The parts of your baby's body that show how well he is growing will be checked for size. The sonographer will measure his:

head circumference (HC)
head diameter (biparietal diameter or BPD)
abdominal circumference (AC)
femur or thigh bone (FL)

Hope that helps hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back