Please help...?

RZMath

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am new to this forum and have been reading a lot today because I was not sure if I want to post but the way everyone supports each other changed my mind.... :happydance: and please I don't know ALL the baby making language so don't laugh :blush:

Just a little bit of background:
Hubby and I have been ttc for about 7/8 months. I had a 29DC but for some reason it changed in Nov/Dec to a 25DC :shrug: I ALWAYS had O on CD16 but when it changed stupid me didn't think of O would come on a different day so missed it completely :dohh:
This month I read everything planned everything so timing would be on spot. BUT now I don't understand whats going on...

I had AF from 31st Dec to 2nd Jan with little spotting 3rd. According to Ovia and O calculator I would have O'd on the 10th or 11th. I started using OPK's from the 6th (I know it was early but was scared I missed it)
I am now on CD17 and still negative OPK??? :?

Hubby and I got down to business the time that Ovia said I was fertile even though I had negative OPK's cause I was scared I did something wrong... By this weekend on Saturday I had very very sharp cramps on my left side then thought just maybe O has arrived so did test double and still negative. I tried to track trough my CM to see when I O but last week had very watery CM even at one stage thought I wet myself...

Then it started to have a little bit of creamy mixture but after I had those cramps it went back to heavy watery and still negative OPK....

Saturday I had headache but yesterday I had very bad headache so much so I had to go sleep a little hoping it will go away. And continuous left side cramps :sad1:

Today cramps come and go but not to bad and really tired but that can be of not getting good nights rest this weekend of all the loads of nonsense I've been dreaming about.

I am on DPO5/6 so it's really early but AF in a week...

:help: PLEASE anyone else having the same?

Baby :dust: to all you ladies

Hi!

Are you taking your temperature to confirm ovulation? Is this the first cycle you're using OPK's? If not, have you've gotten a clear positive OPK before?

The test band is supposed to be as dark or even darker than the control band, but mine have been slightly less intense, so I'm always doubting if I had a real LH surge. Keep in mind that you might have a short surge and could have missed it. At what time do you use 'em? If you're using the cheap ones, mid afternoon is the best time. Don't drink too much beforehand as it'll dilute your urine too much.

Temping is the only way to more or less know for sure you've actually ovulated, so if you're not taking your BBT yet, I really suggest you look into it.

I use Clear Blue digital. I have been using OPK's every month till I saw that I O each month on CD16 then stopped cause got expencive. Then my cycle changed to 25days and had to start using them again. I haven't been tracking my temp but will start doing that aswell.

Ah, I think those Clearblue once work differently, so I'm not sure if my advice regarding using it around mid afternoon still holds true. I'm sure by now you know how it works though, as you've used them plenty of times.

Honestly, without seeing your temps it's very hard to say if you O'd or not. Your CM going back and forth between watery and creamy may indicate that your body was getting ready for O, but wasn't quite ready at the time. It's also possible you had an anovulatory cycle, which is nothing to be too worried about, as long as it's not chronic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->