please help

Macca18

Reaction score
Hi
I'm a little bit confused on what's going on with me at the moment.
ok so I have been put on the mini pill for 2 months now to stop me from getting headaches at that time of the month. It is still 99% affective even without breastfeeding its just got to be taken the same time everyday and has to be taken for 2 weeks straight to be in your system.

I got food poisoning just during my last period (a bit of a worry) and got my period on the 21st of August and usually get it every 5 weeks but this month I haven't got it and it's late nearly a week. I don't have other pregnancy symptoms besides cramping like my period is coming and today I started having tingling nipples. I had a negative pregnancy test 2 days ago. I have stoped taking the pill 2 days ago just in case I'm pregnant and to see if my period will come. My husband works away so I'm safe to stop. Last night and today I have hade major discharge like ovulation (egg whites) but shouldn't be ovulating. Would this be a symptom of coming off the pill or is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I have a doctors appointment in 3 days but that just seams so far away at the moment.

sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot but I wasn't sure where to post this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->