Please help

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So today is CD14 and I'm working on the fact that my cycle length is around 32 day's. It can fluctuate by a day or 2 but last couple were 32. Anyway this morning I got a smiley on a Clear blue ovulation test and a without a doubt positive on a IC. Thing is I skipped the flashy smiley your ment to get a day or 2 before the normal smiley is this ok? Anyone familiar with these tests? Also do I now count today as Ovulation day or not? I want to be able to know when or how to work out how many dpo I'll be. When do I say I'm 1dpo for example? Tomorrow? Sorry for all the questions but I've not tracked ov for years so a little rusty lol

TIA x

I only use the IC OPKs. From what I know you are supposed to ovulate 24-48 hours after a positive OPK. You can't absolutely confirm ovulation unless you are tempting. Hope this helps!

Thank you for commenting! I find all of this very confusing but I'm sure the next few cycles will give me a clearer picture of where I'm at. I just wasnt sure whether to class myself as 1dpo today or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->