Please help

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Is it possible for an OPK like to run into the HPT line?? These were touching when I took the tests. I took an FRER after and it was BFN. I’m 9dpo. AF isn’t due until the 16th. I’m thinking it ran and it makes me sad lol.

Attachments

• ED77349A-850E-428E-88A6-BADEEB45E11D.jpg
    ED77349A-850E-428E-88A6-BADEEB45E11D.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 74
Which part was touching? If it was below the dye section then no, I wouldn't say so. Even if it was above I think that even if the dye did run, there would still need to be the hcg there to make it show on the IC. Have you more IC that you could do?

My IC are more sensitive than frer, so that may be why yours hasn't shown yet.

Hi doggylover, what do you mean by below the dye section? It was below the OPK test. They were touching like in the picture I attached. I hope it’s the start of a bfp

Attachments

• EBF5BA91-E27F-414D-AE5C-B97C55F8CC50.jpg
    EBF5BA91-E27F-414D-AE5C-B97C55F8CC50.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 24
That's a hard one, not sure, but if wet and touching I'd say it's a a possibility 🤷🏼*♀️ good luck! Hope it's a bfp!

Well the dye is above the section you dip in. So if they touched below that (ie if they touched when you were dipping them) it wouldn’t matter as the dye couldn’t run from there.

Hard to say with how they have touched, though.

I have heard that putting an OPK and HCG test close together can cause a false positive test so I would do another just to be sure. Hope you get a BFP!

I've heard it can cause a false bfp.

Frer is more sensitive than wondfo. Fx you getva bfp soon!

I agree with previous poster, a girl on here recently had a contaminated Hcg test doing the exact same thing. What if you tested again with a new cheapie not near an opk to check? Also, test sensitivity can vary even with the same brand and type. So who knows

Hi ladies! I tested the morning after and it was a BFN! Lesson learned ��

I honestly have no clue :dohh:. I'd prob test again with a hpt to be sure!

I seriously don’t think I’ll ever buy Wondfo again. Every single cycle I’ve had AT LEAST one false positive. It’s the most frustrating and heartbreaking thing ever. I’m 13 dpo today and have such a faint positive but know it’ll end up being nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->