PLease help!

alocin55

Reaction score
Hi all, im new to this so im sorry if im doing it wrong! I just wondered if there was a thread or discussion for people suffereing from endo and trying to concieve? Im having a hard time with everythin and feel like no one else understands what lifes like. I really try to get on with things but its always there and not sure if pregnancy will ever happen.

Finally, just started having other problems such as early period, how do you track your cycle when this happens? :wacko:

I'm sure there are some folks on here ( also on ltttc ).

Haven't got it myself but a word of hope - my Aunty has dreadful endo and has conceived naturally when she'd tried everything and given up hope!!

hx

Thats great to hear! did she need any other treatment or did she just concieve naturally?

Not totally sure of the ins and outs but she had 6 courses of IVF then adopted my cousin who is now 13 - 2 years later conceived naturally by surprise and now has 2 healthy boys - one is now 11 and the other now 7.

She has had several bouts of surgery to remove the endo as it got into other parts of her body and fused organs etc etc - she has been at the point of having a hysterectomy several times and may need to in the future. It's so hard!!

She sounds exactly like me, my organs are severly fused together but unfortunately for me theres nothing they can do. we are waiting to have IVF now, which i didnt really want but we dont have any other choice. It's great to hear success stories so thank you very much for letting me know, i appreciate it.

She got a special laser treatment on the nhs to remove some - she had to apply for funding for it....

Good luck with the IVF - the treatments will be a lot better now as her IVF was 13 or so years ago so you should be in good hands.

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"