Please help!!

KurstyDursty

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am very confused as to what is going on with my body! My last period was April 13th - April 21st. I was due to ovulate April 28th. I had sex in which my bf ejaculated in me on April 17th and May 1st. My period was due to start May 12th. This currently makes me 21 days late as of today. I have take numerous HPTs which were all negative. I took a blood test yesterday which I received my result this morning that my levels are <2 mIU. As you probably know it needs to be 5 or more for a positive. :wacko: When I was at the Dr yesterday I asked him what my chances were that I was prego and he told me he was 99% sure I was but to just wait for the result. So, to my surprise and his it was negative today. :cry:

I have been having headaches, nausea, my nipples hurt so bad, I feel like I am on my period with the crampy feeling .. but NO BLOOD! Ugh... He told me that if I dont start within 2 weeks to come back and re test. He got my hopes up so badly yesterday and I feel SOOO pregnant its almost unbelievable.

Anyone else experience this and still be pregnant?

I'm sorry hun, I don't have any experience with this but maybe someone else will see the post and have an answer for you once I bump it. Good luck, I hope this is your :bfp:

Hey I am in a similar situation, I am 14 days late for AF and I tested negative for a urine test at my doctors, I really feel like im pregnant but I have to wait another two weeks to even get a blood test it sucks sooooo bad! Im with ya sista

Sorry to hear you're going through this. Hope you get some answers xx

ok, if i have read something wrong here please tell me, but you said you were on pweriod from april 13th-21st and you had sex on the 17th (so you were on your period) plus thats too early to really count if you didnt ovulate till the 28th and if you had sex mayy 1st then thats too late after ovulation????

so the way i read this the chance of being pregnant are quite slim..... x

^^ wss, have you recently come off birth control of any kind? Are your periods usually regular?

mightyspu- you read that the same as me then.....

Yeah, doesn't seem like you timed it right. But sometimes you can miss a period for no reason. Seems really crap that the Dr got your hopes up so highly, but you can't really argue with the bloods can you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->