Please Help

mayb_baby

Reaction score
I'm really scared as some of you may know my LO was in the hospital 2days ago as he was crying really hard, he wouldn’t put any weight on his left leg but stopped on the way to the hospital. He was able to put it down and stand for a while in the hospital and he seemed to be in no pain just agitated and tired.

He got an x-ray done and they saw a shadow on the x-ray they said they associate it with hairline factures and severe bruising, but they were not worried as he was in no pain.

Well yesterday he couldn’t stand at all or bare weight on his left leg, his right is perfectly strong and can support his weight for a short while, today is the same :cry::cry:

He is in NO pain at all, I can squeeze, press, poke , flex his leg he just giggles when I squeeze his thigh :cry:

Now I am thinking the worst. No pain has to be worse! I have to wait until 9.00am to call the docs, but I keep thinking imagine my poor baby can’t walk etc. 3days ago he could stand holding my fingers now he would collapse on his leg I'm so petrified :cry:

Sometime Ava just doesn't want to stand either, I go to put her down and she refuses, just wants to sit, then other days she stands by herself.

I think Michael may be too young to bear weight on his legs? (might be wrong, can't remember what Ava was like at 5 months) Is it normal for babies to bear weight at 5 months? x

He was able to bounce/stand the other leg is so strong the left curls up

No idea then hun. Have you spoke to the doctors this morning?

Tell the doctors everything you just told us.
have they worked out what caused it yet?xxx

:hugs: Hope the appointment is going/has gone okay, and lil man is alright.

Hope he is ok babe :hugs: xx let us know how it went xx

I hope the appointment goes OK, hopefully everything is okay with him!!Let us know :hugs:

Syri likes to jump on only one leg at a time, maybe he's just being silly? Hope all goes well!:hugs:

I hope your appointment went well and everything is fine

Thanks everyone
Well my doctor just said as he is in no pain that I'm to wait a week and if he still won’t bare the weight on his left leg, he has to go back and will be referred for a scan :/
He thinks that Michael hurt his leg and now is scared to put it down in case its sore
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"