Please help

Rockell8788

Reaction score
Ds just won't settle he's been awful all day and iv tried putting him to bed but he keeps waking screaming every 20-30mins. Iv given him some nurofen this afternoon and calpol about an hour ago but it's done nothing. Iv also given him some calpol teething gel as I really think he's teething poor Sophie has been given what for today and his teething necklace isn't helping.

What teething stuff actually works???? If I have to go to the end of the earth for it for the sake of my sanity I will.

=( sorry your having such a hard day. here in aus we have teething gel called bonjela. it seems to work for my lo. and if it doesnt quite settle him i will give him panadol to top it off.seems to work well for him.x

We use Anbesol teething gel or liquid sweet. You can get it from any chemist. Cadence is fine after a minute of it being on her gums. I've tried it on myself to see how effective it was and it was really good. A few of my friends recommended Ashtons & Parsons teething powder and Nelson's teething granules. Hope he's better soon!

I am sorry your little one is unwell. My girl has been unwell the last 4 days, no eating at all and no milk. And she's been really grizzly, took her docs and they thought it might be infection. As I was changing her noticed 4 teeth had cut thru she has 3 atm. So it turns out no infection. I use the necklace too, calpol seems to work but as you say it hasn't worked try given her a flannel you might want to wet one corner and hopefully chomping it might help also the nelson teething grantees. It's really hard to say as every child will respond differently. Lots of cuddles seem to destruct them too. Good luck and hope u have a better night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->