Please help...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by princess_vix, Nov 20, 2011.

1. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

My morning sickness has got serverly worse today and im finding it hard to keep anything down.

I ate 3 oranges and 2 apples this afternoon and now im choking on apple skin when i puke (sorry tmi)

Im running out of energy im keeping my fluids up but im so hungry but everythings makes me wanna be sick :cry: i can barely stand im all shakey and freezing cold.

What can i do?

2. Mrsctobe

Mrsctobe Guest

Hi i was the same at 7weeks. i couldn't keep anything down even water after being like that for days i was hospitalised for 2days x

3. MarcsMrs

MarcsMrs On our way to 3 under 3!!

This happened to me too & I ended up on a drip in the hospital to get fluids into me! they also put me on anti-sickness tablets which do help a bit! Try to get as much fluid into you as possible but if you feel you are struggling then go to the Dr.....I left it too long as everyone was telling me MS was normal....they didnt realise how bad I was!
    Hope you feel better soon x

4. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

With my little man i was majorly sick worse than this at the moment i'd say,like i would constantly throw up till i was 20 odd weeks pregnant and nothing was done about that dr didnt care much.

I just hope to god it doesnt get worse like last time :( i dont deal with vomiting well.

5. AlvysGrl

AlvysGrl Well-Known Member

Try not too eat too much acidic foods like oranges, it may make it worse...small sips of water (not too cold, may cause stomach spasms) and clear liquids until you feel you can hold down at least that and then try things like bananna, rice (plain) applesauce and dry toast..Its basically the same if you would have the stomach flu..if it gets too bad and you feel really dehydrated you may try urgent care there are anti nausea medications that pregnant women can take...I hope you feel better soon...and Im sorry your feeling bad...

6. chrissy&marty

chrissy&marty Well-Known Member

eat little but often.. dont let ur tummy get totally empty
    try ur best to drink
    try having an ice lolly when it gets too bad... these really worked for me when even water didnt stay down on my first pregnancy. the cooling of them and the liquid is whats nice.
    nibble plain buiscuits before u move
    any worse and i would seak medical help, good luck and hugs i know how horrible it can be xxxxx