PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

No problem at all. I would say perhaps wait until monday and then test again. And if you are still unsure after that, perhaps consider a blood test.

Good luck. FX'ed for you hun

I think about a week but can't remember for sure x

I am in a similar position.... 9 days late today. Dcotor refusing to do blood test. Still getting BFN can't even see a faint line. Just want to know other way as can't deal with limbo. However, on the positive, some ladies here seem to pick their BFP late so perhaps there is hope!
FX for us!

I am in a similar position.... 9 days late today. Dcotor refusing to do blood test. Still getting BFN can't even see a faint line. Just want to know other way as can't deal with limbo. However, on the positive, some ladies here seem to pick their BFP late so perhaps there is hope!
FX for us!

Hun!
Don't panic .. relax .. say on this forum all these ladys on here that post are love4ly & supportive every last 1 of them. they'l and i will help you through.
There's a chance until AF shows so dont count yourself out yet! xx

FX for us!

Hun!
Don't panic .. relax .. say on this forum all these ladys on here that post are love4ly & supportive every last 1 of them. they'l and i will help you through.

Same to you... we all seem so good at giving each other advice but can't take our own!!! I posted a thread too in this area and also on TWW (to see if many others in this positions) one as didnt realise you had done this one. FX for us x

FX for us!

Hun!

Same to you... we all seem so good at giving each other advice but can't take our own!!! I posted a thread too in this area and also on TWW (to see if many others in this positions) one as didnt realise you had done this one. FX for us x

Its horrible when you see ppl reading your thread and not advising or replying when you want someone to speak to isnt it :/
haha! yeh we are all good @ that arent we!
Im not going to test til monday or tuesday morning. Giving my POAS a rest and being positive and patient.. all good come to those who wait ;) xxxx

How are you feeling today?? :flower:

Sh*t just wanted to cry all day,
Bellys not stopped hurting either.
Thanks for asking though just having a good old.. yet another rant sorry :blush: u ok hun ? xx

Fine thanks!

I think we've all being guilty of having a good rant so dont worry! Especially when we're hormonal! At least all the other ladies on here understand so you can get away with it!

Just read your giving POAS a rest till monday, thats good, hopefully you wont think about it too much between now an then. Easy to say I know! Keep yourself busy, phone your girlfriends up to keep you occupied. I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks for asking though just having a good old.. yet another rant sorry :blush: u ok hun ? xx

Fine thanks!

I think we've all being guilty of having a good rant so dont worry! Especially when we're hormonal! At least all the other ladies on here understand so you can get away with it!

Just read your giving POAS a rest till monday, thats good, hopefully you wont think about it too much between now an then. Easy to say I know! Keep yourself busy, phone your girlfriends up to keep you occupied. I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Aww thats lovely of you Hana :hugs:
Im going to definatly keep my self WELL occupied this weekend lol
xx

Fine thanks!

Aww thats lovely of you Hana :hugs:
Im going to definatly keep my self WELL occupied this weekend lol
xx

Keep us posted chick! :hugs:

:cloud9:congrats to all of you, i pray for my BFP.......:happydance:

Hey Liverpool.
Hope you are ok. Still af'less. Urine test from doc comeback neg. Have been told to go back again next week for another one if not come on! I think I am going to hang fire too not been testing at home so will wait!

Hey Liverpool.
Hope you are ok. Still af'less. Urine test from doc comeback neg. Have been told to go back again next week for another one if not come on! I think I am going to hang fire too not been testing at home so will wait!

Hope you get a good result huni bun thinking of u catch the baby dust :dust:

What a great thread!! i just want to say good luck and i really hope you get your BFP SOON. I am 3 day late and 2 BFN!

Im not couting myself out until AF arrives. DH husband keeps buying me all these expensive pregnacy tests in the hope i will get a positive result. I hate letting him down, Its killing me everytime i see the BFN :( :( :(

Any news hun?

I got BFP with my daughter on day of AF (didn't test before that)

AF was due today but nothing so far and BFN's xx

Morning girls..
I havent got good news :nope:
tested agian this morning fmu using early responce & BC digi.
The Frer - i couldnt see no markings what so ever.
CB Digi - read not prgnant.
All weekend ive felt so so tired more than ever, ive been having cramps all day & night on / off.
My (.)(.)ies are the biggest sign they are massive so swollen heavy sore tender and blue big veins around my nipples.
I havent the foggyest what is going on :shrug:
Ive booked myself in for bloods on Weds get my results on Monday maybe Friday.
So upset & confused right now :nope:
Ive shown my OH the faint positive he wants to test again this week together, but he doesnt even know ive tested this morning, he wont be happy if he knew i did so cant tell him, how am i going to put him off about testing with this CB digi this week & say lets go Drs instead??? :cry: x

Attachments

• IMG01989-20110620-0804.jpg
    IMG01989-20110620-0804.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG01990-20110620-0805.jpg
    IMG01990-20110620-0805.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 34
Ah hun im sorry! :hugs:

Can you not get another cheap test to take with him but tell him you've booked docs appointment as well just in case? :shrug:

i wish you all the best hun.... take care not to stress too much, it makes the body do funny things.....:growlmad:

good luck and lots of baby dust to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->