PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

Heres my this morning test: bfn i think

i see a tiny line!.. maybe i dont i dont know
It looks to me the test is half dyed light pink to the left ?? wth?
what do u all think?

Attachments

• IMG02009-20110623-0950.jpg
    IMG02009-20110623-0950.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 71
Hey hun,

I have only been on this forum about a week or so, but your OP was one of the first I read and I have been following it ever since.

It must be so frustrating for you to have all these symptoms and still get a BFN. I am sure you miss your OH now more than ever, so keep your chin up and hopefully you will get that BFP very soon.

Take care xo.

Thankyou for following my nightmare of a journey means so much to me i swear :)
Thankyou for your support huni :hugs:
How r u?
x

I'm good, all pretty new to this, so it is really exciting for me to hear how things are going for you.

I just stopped my BCP yesterday, been taking vitamins as of this morning and going to spend the next few months getting my body baby ready for when my cycles sort themselves out.

OH and I are engaged since christmas and have been together for 13 years, so I think we are definitely at the right stage for all this, but it doesnt make it any less scary.

All the best with what you are going through, I really do hope it all works out for you xo.

Hey hun,

I have only been on this forum about a week or so, but your OP was one of the first I read and I have been following it ever since.

It must be so frustrating for you to have all these symptoms and still get a BFN. I am sure you miss your OH now more than ever, so keep your chin up and hopefully you will get that BFP very soon.

Take care xo.

Thankyou for following my nightmare of a journey means so much to me i swear :)
Thankyou for your support huni :hugs:
How r u?
x

I'm good, all pretty new to this, so it is really exciting for me to hear how things are going for you.

I just stopped my BCP yesterday, been taking vitamins as of this morning and going to spend the next few months getting my body baby ready for when my cycles sort themselves out.

OH and I are engaged since christmas and have been together for 13 years, so I think we are definitely at the right stage for all this, but it doesnt make it any less scary.

All the best with what you are going through, I really do hope it all works out for you xo.

Well i wish you all the wordl of happiness with your and your fiance!!!
It is very stressful ttc but everyone on B&B are so supportive its a great website to be on to meet great new friends and to help you through your new journey.. hoep yours isnt as much as a nightmare as mine lol
:dust:
x

Maybe I see the faintest hint of something... but I don't know, its a squinter! Did the doctor have anything to say yesterday?

That test doesnt look completely white, I'm sure I see a line.
When do you get your blood test results back? I got mine back the afternoon of the same day.
I'm sorry that this is taking so long for you. It must be complete hell xxx

Maybe I see the faintest hint of something... but I don't know, its a squinter! Did the doctor have anything to say yesterday?

I showed her my thusday faint AND SHE AGREED A +ive (oops caps)
She did another urine again faint +ive and this monring faint what i think i see and others a faint + apparantly that test was 50miu this morning where as the test last thurs was more sensitive 10miu.
Took bloods get results tomoro maybe if not monday. I asked what if its neg she said keep testing til you get a bleed if you dont come in and see your Dr again.
So fx'd
xx

That test doesnt look completely white, I'm sure I see a line.
When do you get your blood test results back? I got mine back the afternoon of the same day.
I'm sorry that this is taking so long for you. It must be complete hell xxx

Hopefully Friday if not Monday hun
fx'd :dust:
xx

Hi hun

Just wanted to say that I think I see a very faint line on your test. I hope you get good news soon I now how hard it is. I am currently pregnant but did not get a BFP until 14 days late for period turns out I ovulated extremely late!! xx

Hi hun

Just wanted to say that I think I see a very faint line on your test. I hope you get good news soon I now how hard it is. I am currently pregnant but did not get a BFP until 14 days late for period turns out I ovulated extremely late!! xx

tHATS ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT NEW HUN!! oops caps .. i keep doing that :blush:
Was you getting faints like me?
or get bloods? xx

With my daughter I went for a blood test at 12 DPO and it was negative.... 2 days later got a positive on a HPT :shrug: Every pg is different :hugs:

With my daughter I went for a blood test at 12 DPO and it was negative.... 2 days later got a positive on a HPT :shrug: Every pg is different :hugs:

Thanks for your reply hun,:flower:
Im going to keep testing till AF arrives, sod it if the test is neg my body is shouting yes u are :blush: and i hope she's right! :dust:
xx

I think i might see a very very faint line but would hate to say for certain. How many days late are you? I am now 16 and on cycle 49! Have no symptoms apart from hunger and tiredness! Have not tested today as sick of BFN might test in morning though... see how I feel!

I definitely see a line there!!! GL! Hope to hear good news from you tomorrow!

:hugs: good luck hun, keeping FX'd for you, i hope and pray you get your BFP reaaly soon. :kiss:

Good morning Girls!!! :flower:
How are we all today on Freaky Friiiidayyy?!
Im feeling positive today :)
Not tired, emotional, crampy or backachy.
But (o)(o)ies are still tender swollen and sore and still got thick deep blue lines around areaola, even noticed some smaller fine veins over breast area hmm?
Got tiny little cramps as i type now actually :wacko:
Eatting so much more the last 2-3 days now, my mum was not impressed when she treated me t nando's on Wedsnesday as i hate practically the whole menu :munch: lol whoops!
This morning i woke up bursting for a wee and i was trying to hold it in so i could stay in bed longer and the longer i held it in the sickyer feeling i got was weird :wacko:
xx

Just got my results from Dr's
Negative :wacko:
Completly baffled now
Still convinced just going to keep testing hmmmm :shrug:
x

2 weeks with Evie.
couple of days with this baby :flower:

Im convinced im still pregnant because i definatly feel different!!!
Dont care what anyone says i know my body best.
I keep doing my research now im researching negative bloods 2weeks late and Ive found more than a handful of stories one of which:

celticdragon25 - November 24th, 2010 1:06 PM

Here is my story, I had my last lmp on 9-27-10. I am pretty irregular and it is not unusual for me to be 1-2 weeks late. However when I hit 3 weeks I usually start with the hpt's I got all negatives until 11/17/10. Then went to the er and got a negative blood test. Went to the doctor today and I am 8 WEEKS pregnant. LOL. so trust you instincts and trust your body.

So im staying hopeful!!!
Roll on July see if this AF turns up! :muaha:

day before period for me, everyone's different though hun! Keep hoping and have loadsa :dust:

FX'd

its so true,,, a woman knows her body the best. :winkwink: Re-test in a week again, sometimes the Hcg levels are just too low to be detected.
And its made even more confusing when we expierence all the symptoms,,,, :nope: especially the dark veins on the boobs....::shrug:

i will keep my FX'd for you..... :happydance: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->