PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

its so true,,, a woman knows her body the best. :winkwink: Re-test in a week again, sometimes the Hcg levels are just too low to be detected.
And its made even more confusing when we expierence all the symptoms,,,, :nope: especially the dark veins on the boobs....::shrug:

i will keep my FX'd for you..... :happydance: :hugs:

So so annoying!!!
Im beginning to think maybe it was an early period and the cramps im having now is implantation or OVulation ?:wacko:
Can only wait and see cant i, i suppose:shrug:
No news is good news [-o< xx

:flower:Have a great weekend everyone!
Keep smiling & be positive!!!
Im going to retest MondaY!!
:happydance:
Sod the faints and blood tests!!!
Something is going on in there! i just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust:
love u all for your concern and support! xxxxxxxxx

Morning Girls...
Not a very good update today :(
Had sex on the Friday with OH and again on Saturday again Saturday evening, went to the loo afterwrds and when i wiped i saw pale pale pale watery pink on the tissue.
The bleeding still hasnt stopped but its very little and light, ive not tested since last week as ive not yet been paid and £ is low @ the min so cnt really afford too:nope:
Hd really bad backaches, minor cramps.
Today i feel the worse,been vomitting twice, eyes are really extemely sore the brightness is making me so dizzy and faint and sick.
feel so tired.. really confused :'(
Drs on Thurs.
Hows everyone else??
Nice weekend?
xx

Hi :hi: i've been following your other thread.

Don't worry about a little bit of blood, i've heard its common to bleed a little after sex when pregnant.

Also, i've also seen some people don't get their bfp until like 10 weeks, which is crazy considering some get it before their period is even due.

Hang in there and good luck with the docs :hugs:

Hi liverpoolbaby. I hope you get your BFP soon. I just wanted to say that last yr i was 14days late with my period. However, eventually it did come. Also sometimes people can miss a cycle due to stress. I know how you are feeling and i hope u do get good news soon!

Regards
Ananya

Moning Girls..
Drs later today very nervous :/
Had the worst night sleep last night had pins & needle twinges in my lower abdom all threw the middle of the night till the morning, i felt so sick!
Really didnt want to go into work but i put on a brave face and did.
Ive lost the sickly feeling now but i still have a tender tense twingey feeling in my tummy.
I also had the runs this morning :nope:
I also seen i brown d/c again when i wiped after a pee first thing, but nothing else.
Was going to test but wages havent even come through yet!~ Arrgh!
Hows everyone else feeling?!
Any BFP's yet?!
xx

Thankyou so much for your msgs everyone and support!

Ive been Drs!
and i feel so much better for going too

Just to refresh your minds quickly:
2nd June Light bleeding watery pink in colour turning to brown d/c lasted 2-3days

6th June AF due -No sign of her

symptoms:
*+*+* Hot sweats
*+*+*Swollen (.)(.)ies , tender to touch, painful nipples enlarged, massive *+*+*Blue veins under each aerola.
*+*+* Mild Cramps
*+*+* Fatigue
*+*+* Mood swings one min im happy next im grumpy and mad next im emotional
+*+*+* x2 faint +ives on hpt x1 faint +ive @Drs
*+*+* Neg Blood test

28th June
Light bleeding after sex again light same colours as 2nd June bleeding same length of time 2-3days

Symptoms - this week

*+*+* Was sick Monday morning
*+*+* Bright lights absolutly killing my eyes
*+*+* Fatigue
*+*+* High temperature
*+*+* Peeing more
*+*+*(.)(.)ies are sore or as tender nipples still got veins under aerola
*+*+* Feel like ive done 1000 sit ups lower tummy is very tense n slightly crampy
*+*+* Eatting more

DR said to wait till 7th see if AF turns up if not shes booked me in for Ultra Scan @ the Hospital, all signs sound promising, every pregnancy is different never compare your own to other womens, as you might have signs and symptoms they may not have and vice versa. Every womans body and every womans pregnancy is completly different.

She also said Maybe just Maybe this could be implantation of the beginning of this pregnancy and/or my body doesnt know how to handle itself or it could be a m/c but most m/c are very noticable, and i would have seen blood clots, heavy bleeding which normally lasts a week or longer and suffer serious strong cramps, which i havent , so fingers crossed!

Good luck liverpoolbaby,
I'm really hoping for BFP for you :)
I can just imagine the utter frustration you feeling. x

Good luck hun, i really do understand exactly how u feel and i have followed you thread closely :smug:. I really hope u get your :bfp: soon, and i hope i get mine too. I think the scan is a really good idea :thumbup:, My sister didnt get a :bfp: untill she was 5 months pregnant. So there is still hope for us all. I completly agree that all women and all pregnancies are unique. I just think that all these ladies helping you with there coments and ideas make stressfull times like this just a little easier to cope with.

Again good luck:flower:

Ive just read this post, was hooked i really hope you get your BFP soon! x

Hey Liverpool
not been on for a while as been away! I am now officially 24 days late. don't have a clue what is going on. Am going to make an appointment for doctors. No symptoms of bfp or af but have not tested in a week. Might buy a digi tonight and test tomorrow. At least you are getting something done soon and hoefully a bfp will be confirmed! X

Wellllll before, I thought I was preggo twice.... tested the day of AF (got a -) and then she came later that night. The 2nd time I was 8 days late and had tested 3 different times in between the day AF was supposed to come and they were all BFN. I just found out I'm actually pregnant this time and I tested 1 day before AF & 1 day after AF was expected and got faint +'s, and then today (3 days after AF was expected) it was my BFP! Good luck/baby dust!!! :flower:

I am in the same situation liverpoolbaby! I am about 4 days late. I had some AF cramping for a few days but nothing. I have done 2 HPT but all BFNs. I am hoping for my AF to just come now.

I am not getting AF cramps noe, just slight twinges on either right or left side xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->