PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

Morning ladies! :flower:
Hope you all had a lovely weekend?!!
Has anyone got any good news this week? any :bfp: ?

As you all know i had a small bleed on the 2nd of June which i though might have been IB but then i thought no it must have been an early period maybe.. well it was the 2nd on Saturday.. and NO bleed! so it wasnt an early period! YAY!!! :happydance:
BUT i guess i have to still wait till end of month to see if the other bleed was a period now :dohh:
My tests should be arriving this week hopefully tomoro or today fx'd.
So i shall be testing again. :dust:
xx

good luck babes,,,,,, i hope its your BFP !!!!

Hello, didn't wanted to read and run either but I'm 10dpo, still waiting to get a BFP. I always had regular cycles, but since I am married my cycles have become irregular. I will doing a HPT after my July 07 (that is my longest cycle due date otherwise my normal due date was today), so probably I'll be going for a HPT on my birthday. :kiss: I really hoping to get some good news on my birthday, I hope that big day of mine really becomes BIG. :hugs:

i hope so too hun... good luck !!! :hugs:

you never know hey,,,, could be your "Big Positive" birthday present !!! :happydance:

Well heres what you have all been waiting for.... lol .... answers!

Ive not had a bleed or a :bfp: BUT ive had another :bfn:

I recieved my IC tests today and my OVU tests too.

Im going to knock the whole pregnancy on the head and start a fresh. Only because surely if i was pg i would have 100% seen a big fat line by now so im assuming that my body has been playing tricks on me.
Either i m/c when i had that 2nd bleed or the IC test was an evap... so girls beware!!! if that is the case!!!

Ive started testing my OVU tests today and i think i can actually see a faint line!
SO!!! Its not worked out as bad as i thought! i can start bed rocking like Fred and Wilma asap!! :happydance:

I hope to god this month God is looking down on me and thinking Gheezz! this girls had a tough month and half lets make a miracle! FX'D!
:dust:

Here's my OVU tests, im new to these as it is my first time using them, is this i faint i see? and should it get darker? nearer to my ovulate?:flower:

EWWWWW!!! just noticed.. please dont look under my nails :blush: ive been tidying up lol

Attachments

• IMG02095-20110704-1851.jpg
    IMG02095-20110704-1851.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 27
Hey Liverpool baby- sorry to hear bfn but at least you can
Move forward now! I am now 28 days late and on day 60 or something like that with my cycle. If I had had normal 32 day period I would be due on on Friday this week. What a waste of a month!!!

Hey Liverpool baby- sorry to hear bfn but at least you can
Move forward now! I am now 28 days late and on day 60 or something like that with my cycle. If I had had normal 32 day period I would be due on on Friday this week. What a waste of a month!!!

Have u been Dr's hun, i heard they can give u something to edge on your AF:flower:
have u tested?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->