Please let it be a sticky one!

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by Hoping July, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hoping July

Hoping July Member

This is the first time I am posting on a site like this. It's been a struggle to get here, but I am happy to say I have a BFP!!! I still can't believe it and have done a test every day since my first one on Friday :)

I feel a bit crazy, but we have had treatment for more than a year now and the doctor said to test this coming Friday, was feeling odd so tested and it was positive!!!!! First scan is on the 2nd of December..... feels like forever.

Any other girls feeling like I do or have done multiple pregnancy tests. My DH thinks I am slightly nuts ha ha!

Good luck to all of you xxx

2. Pinkorblue11

Pinkorblue11 Mom to 6 and an angel

Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower:

3. AllyTiel

AllyTiel Well-Known Member

Oh thats so exciting! So happy for you!! :thumbup:

4. pink_bow

pink_bow Mummy

Congratulations xx

5. Coleey

Coleey Mummy to two! ♥

Congratulations! :flower: xx

6. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

Congratulations.

V xxx

7. Maid Marian

Maid Marian Guest

https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/mystiqalwolf/Congratulations.jpg

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.:hugs:

8. irmastar

irmastar proud mom & a bit preggo

9. mommy2lilmen

mommy2lilmen Well-Known Member

congrats. I test daily, I just want to keep myself reassured. I havent missed my period yet and that helps me to beleive I am.

10. alliebabyfeve

alliebabyfeve Mom and ttc baby #2

11. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

congrats x

12. vaniilla

vaniilla Well-Known Member

congrats !!! :happydance: :)

13. AnnetteCali

AnnetteCali Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat as you with my POAS addiction! lol.. DH and I have been ttc for over a year.. had two treatments with the infertility dept and got our BFP on the second cycle! I peed on so many sticks.. and never saw a second line.. so this time around.. I tested way too early.. Like i usually do. First few tests... were at 10dpo... and 11dpo.. no line.. @ 12 dpo I got my BFP!! Every day after that I peed on two tests a day!~ lol one in the morning and one at night.. so you can tell your DH that I'm crazier than you! lol.. My DH also thought I was nuts.. I wanted to make sure it wasnt the HCG trigger shot in my system .. and I loved seeing the two lines! :) I think i went through 10 tests in less than a week! it was a bit over kill lol...

Dec 2nd.. is just around the corner! :) We had our first scan yesterday..felt like it took forever.. and we have our second scan next Monday. I'm ready for the week to be over already! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.. and CONGRATS! :)

14. Hoping July

Hoping July Member

Great to hear I am not on my own in the crazy department :)

Have done so many HPTs that I have decided to go for an earlier scan which is tomorrow - so thinking I am about 5 + 2, but will find out tomorrow hopefully.

Did you see much with your scan? Phoned our fertility clinic and they have suggested that I will just worry myself going for tomorrow's scan privately (works a bit differently in the UK) as won't see too much.

So happy for you, seems like we are going to be due around the same time! How exciting!

Have you many symptoms yet?

Good luck hun, hoping we both have little bundles of joy next July whoop whoop!!!

xxx

15. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

Congratulations! :baby::flower:

16. AnnetteCali

AnnetteCali Well-Known Member

How did your scan go? I had my scan when I was about 5 weeks and a few days.. we saw the sac and the yolk.... that was about it. I'm going again tomorrow.. i'll be 6 weeks.. we are supposed to see the fetal pole and maybe the heart beat.

as far as symptoms... nothing.. aside from sore boobs.. and feeling slightly tired. On and off cramping.. but i'm not sure if that's from the progesterone suppositories... blah!!!

Keep me posted on your scan! :)

17. Haylee.

Haylee. Day dreamer

Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :hugs: xx

18. Hoping July

Hoping July Member

Thanks hun, how was your scan????

I was still peeing on stick this weekend past ha ha! Glad I am not the only one.

Had our scan this morning and in awe of this little blob with a heartbeat! It's unbelievable!

I tested 10 days after HCG trigger and it was negative as wanted to make sure I got no false positive. Best thing I ever did although still did not stop buying sticks.

Am 6w1d today and so excited!

Hope you are feeling? xx

19. Hoping July

Hoping July Member

How was your 6 week scan?

My first scan was just blah! Only saw the little sac and the lady wouldn't even confirm if it was a pregnancy. It was heartbreaking.

Had my scan at fertility clinic today and we saw a little bean with a heartbeat - soo fast! What an experience! Measured 5mm - I am 6w1d today according to scan!

Feel for you on the boobs, am in the same boat. Wearing sport like bras as can't wear my normal ones, they pop out ha ha! And it is just too sore. Blue veins very obvious too! Exhuasted all the time, but other than that feeling good so far..............

Hope to get an update on your scan, it's so exciting! Want to be bump buddies????

xxx

20. Hoping July

Hoping July Member

How was your 6 week scan?

My first scan was just blah! Only saw the little sac and the lady wouldn't even confirm if it was a pregnancy. It was heartbreaking.

Had my scan at fertility clinic today and we saw a little bean with a heartbeat - soo fast! What an experience! Measured 5mm - I am 6w1d today according to scan!

Feel for you on the boobs, am in the same boat. Wearing sport like bras as can't wear my normal ones, they pop out ha ha! And it is just too sore. Blue veins very obvious too! Exhuasted all the time, but other than that feeling good so far..............

Hope to get an update on your scan, it's so exciting! Want to be bump buddies????

xxx