please let me have a mummys little boy!!

I have always dreamed the opposite LOL I always dreamt that the baby was born and no one would tell me the sex or that I had a girl.

I know I can't believe it, tomorrow is the day now!! :happydance:

don't worry pixie dust you haven't got too much longer hopefully time won't drag, I really hope you get your little lady xox

So exciting tomorrow is the day! I hope it goes quickly too nothing worse than counting down the hours lol

thanks ladies, my appointment is at 2pm UK time so will update about this time tomorrow.

I'm getting so nervous now as its hit me I'm going to find out and by this time tomorrow I could be ecstatic because I'm having a boy, or could be grieving for the boy I will never have. so glad I have this forum and all you lovely ladies for support xox

I hope you hear :blue: tomorrow :dust:

One thing that we did was plan something fun after the u/s, reguardless of the sex of the baby. With DS2 i had GD pretty badly. I didn't allow myself to buy him any cute toys or deocrate his room much or buy him any cute new clothes bc in my mind i couldn't justify it having just had DS1 a year and a half before. But this time around we decided to make a day of it. Have the u/s, go shopping (no matter if we were having another boy or finally getting a girl), then going out to eat, etc. If you have another girl dont do what i did and close yourself off to the excitment. I know it's so hard but allow yourself the joys that you would with the boy you dreamt of. I think by not doing so it compounded the GD w DS2. And of course if you have a baby boy, you will probably cry for a week :haha: i know i did after finding out we finally had a girl.

Thanks, only a few more hours to go now ladies, I'm sooo nervous and not prepared to hear girl, even the thought of it makes me want to cry :cry: xox

Good luck hun sending you loads of blue dust! Hope you hear boy xx

sat in the waiting room right now waiting, I feel sick blah!!! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time xox

Yipeeeeeeeee!!!! congrats!!!. So happy for you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"