please look and give.me some advice

kaylab22

Reaction score
What do yall think of these opks...... it's over a 4 day span and feeling worried. Are they not all pos? 1 is Clearly not. But the rest look like it what do I do

Attachments

• 20160320_223809.jpg
    20160320_223809.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 21
You still positive today?

Do they look all pos??? I'm starting to wonder cause only thin part of most the test are dark there's only a couple where the whole line is dark

I would say aprt from 4th from right yes all positive. Hard to tell for sure on photo though.

Keep testing. Mine were for 3 and half days then negative by pm of the third day.

This makes 5 days of pos opks.... and just took it pos within seconds. The last couple weren't pos Right away a few were..... what is going on ; ((

You done one now and it was positive??

Mine were all positive right away. The one the day it switched from positive to negative took a bit longer to turn.

Ya just went to bathroom and took one after ur last message. And pos Right away.

All you can do is keep testing and keep bedding they will fade

I broke down and called the answer hot line.
She said I can't rely on the test because I would have needed to start the day after af ended to see what my natural lh balance looks like on them. She also said because I was using equate ones and switched the intinisty changes she said that my line can look that way but u would need to see the gradual change. She also said that once u get the first pos to stop testing cause the hormone can stay in my urine for several days after. So since I was using the equte and they were negative then got a clear pos. . She said to go with that test cause I saw the gradual change in the test. She adviced to stop testing and go with the very first pos I had which to me makes since. Because the day I got my first pos the night I had ov cramping in my right ovary and the next morning more pain as well my cm was thin and watery and had strechy cm couple days before. So the first pos adds up with my syptomes of ovulatoin. And now I have creamy thick so I'm clearly not fertile anymore. So that puts me at 4/5 days past ovulation.

Also the darkest ones are from fmu. And my natural lh could have been at its highest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->