Please look at my BBT temps. Going crazy!!!

BabyMaker3

Reaction score
Ok so on August 23 I felt some serious O pains for like 45 minutes which excited me because I had just DTD the day before. Here's where the problem lies. This is my first month charting so my first like 10 temps were never taken with a good nights sleep most of the time I was tossing and turning and waking up in the middle of the night yada yada yada. Well the night I think I O'd there was (what I assume to be) an ovulation dip and subsequent rise but shortly after (August 28th)it dipped again then rose up again. And as u can see FF says I O'd way later than when I think I did. I feel like FF says I O'd at that time because I started actually getting good sleep and being able to chart better. I guess my real question is have any of u guys that use the Fertility Friend app ever have it tell u what u think is wrong or something similar. I'm trying to hold out hope that I could possibly be pregnant but it's fading fast. I had a BFN at what I think are 10dpo 11dpo and 15dpo. Now usually i don't take HPT's until I'm a week late so it's possible that I'm one of those whose HCG doesn't show up until AF is missed but I feel like I'm grasping at straws here.

Lol ok so I can't figure out how to add my chart 😩😩😩 maybe this is it....

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/66eb2e

Hi! Welcome to charting! When you tossed and turned, did you get out of bed? My temps are only affected if I get out of bed or get less than three hours of consecutive sleep. There are some empty circles, but overall I agree with FF. The other reason being that, while late bfps are possible and some women have loooong lps, I have yet to meet anybody whose lp was over 14 days. Plus, if you look at the temps you can see a clear shift from 96.5-97.2 to above 97.2.

As for August 25th, that's cd 9. Cramps are unreliable because you can cramp before, during, and/or after o or not at all or for reasons unrelated to o so you have to rely first and foremost on tests. And judging by the temps around that time it was not o day.

You mentioned DTD the deed on cd 8 but I only see be marked cd 6. Are you marking all of your bd sessions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"