PLEASE Look at My Chart...Have I O'd yet? UPDATE :-(

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My chart is below. I only had a few OPK and the most recent one I took looked close to positive (it was a split line...half of it was very dark, the other half not so much), but I marked it as negative. I have noticed the past couple days I am feeling wetter and have occasional cramps too. I'm concerned because I thought I might have O'd on CD 13, but my temps have not gone up that much in the past two days. Would love opinions!

Thank you!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fccd5/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

ETA: I wanted to add that I live in Florida so we have AC on all the time, including CD 13 where I had a big temp dip. However, a cold front arrived and I had the windows open yesterday and today, plus the fan, so I am wondering if my temps were lower (didn't spike as much) because my bedroom was cooler than the other days? I've been good at temping around the same time as well.

Hi. Can't tell you as all I can see is my chart when I look at your post!Xx

Your chart isnt showing hun please post the link to it x

So sorry about that! How is this...?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

Ugh, I'm such a dork...finally figured it out. See original post!

You could have ovulated on cd13...if you have another higher temp you should get your cross hairs if it counts it as ovulation

You could have ovulated on cd13...if you have another higher temp you should get your cross hairs if it counts it as ovulation

Thank you very much for replying!

Unfortunately I got a lower temp this morning! What's that all about?

I'm really wondering if it's the weather...the window over my bed has been open at night, all three morning I have low temps...even compared to last month. This morning my nose and arm were so cold when I woke up to temp.

Anyone else?

I'm officially freaking out...my temps are dropping now and the temp this morning was almost the same as the day AF arrived this month. It's crazy, what is going on?

I had suspected a short luteal phase so began taking vitamin C and B6. A few days into my cycle. Could this have impacted my O?

wonders10 I have just had the same stupid thing. Got a positive OPK but no temperature rises :(

So strange, right! I don't know if this has happened before to me because its only my second month temping. This morning my temp went up to the highest its been this cycle so I don't know what that means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->