PLEASE Look At My Chart!! Tell me if I ovulated or not! :)

Kelx44

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if Anyone can tell me whether I ovulated yet or not? I need help reading my chart as this is my first time!! Thank You ever so much. Ill give u the link and copy and paste below! :):happydance:

https://www.femilia.com/home/GESNEA

Looks like you ovulated on CD15 to me :) but im no expert still learning at this xx

Looks like you did - But you need at least 3 days over your coverline. Your coverline looks like it should be at 97.5. So as long as you have 1 more temp above that line, You Ovulated YAY!!!

I tried to look at your FF one and it wont work, but I saw with your femilia one. :D

Yay! Did I have sex enough to possibly get preggo? Or no? I know it only takes one time but I mean should I have more?

I think you did ok, now your on the 2ww. ;) its tons of fun :nope: LOL

:nope: Im on 7DPO and going crazy. :haha:

Tons of fun? Are you kidding me hahahaha! :) I'm a wondering basket case thinking I never did it enough blah blah list never ends lol

I hear you - loud and clear - just trying to brighten the day. :D I find that the beginning isn't bad its the end of the wait... the waiting to poas... :p

Lol I know! I'm not a very patient person.

Me neither, that's why I have been stocking BnB all flippen day, there is nothing like feeding the madness right. LOL

I would say yes. They say you need three temperatures above the cover line to be sure. Babydust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->