• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please look!

lau86

Reaction score
Hoping to get ideas on this one as I'm stumped! I have a regular 29-30 day cycle, I was 5 days late and getting bfn/ squinter . We are using condoms. My period arrived 5 days late and is lighter than usual. I feel weird. I'm now getting what I think is a positive but I think it was after the time. Can you see anything on this and if so what should I do? As I am still bleeding

Attachments

• IMG_3811.jpg
    IMG_3811.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 75
Sorry hun the pic is too blurry can you upload a clearer pic?

If it is a chemical or early loss though and your in the UK there is nothing they will do. I have just had an early loss this month and they said there is nothing they can do unless your further than 6 weeks.

I was advised to test again in 2 weeks to see if it's either viable or hcg has gone back to zero xx

Sorry for your loss :( I can't upload a non blurry pic as it says the file is too large! I'm just going to try and forget about it for now and maybe retest in a week

Did you test before you started bleeding lovely?

If you feel weird... different I would keep an eye on it. x

I've done a digi today and it said not pregnant. I guess whatever happened I'm not pregnant now. I feel upset just wishful thinking I guess even though it would have been terrible timing. Wobbles I did test before period but it was negative I think

I've done a digi today and it said not pregnant. I guess whatever happened I'm not pregnant now. I feel upset just wishful thinking I guess even though it would have been terrible timing. Wobbles I did test before period but it was negative I think

Try not to over think it hun... we send ourselves batty :hugs:, maybe see it as an evap however with you saying you don't feel yourself defo keep an eye on that.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"