Please may I sneak into this group? 34, but 35 before baby due

Wigglebumsmum

Reaction score
Hi there

I hope you don't mind me taking part in this forum, I'm 34 at the moment, but only 5 weeks pregnant and will be 35 by the time I give birth (I'm 35 in September and due in February).

I'm new to this forum but hoping to make lots of friends, find a few bump buddies (maybe even a local one to meet up with), and give (where I can) and receive lots of help and advice.

Welcome!!....:flower:

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Hi, welcome & congrats :)

Im only just 35 myself, 7 to 8 weeks pregnant with my first, so also looking for buddies.
Where abouts in Hampshire are you? I was born in Portsmouth but moved around since.
PM me if u prefer. :)

Hi there

I hope you don't mind me taking part in this forum, I'm 34 at the moment, but only 5 weeks pregnant and will be 35 by the time I give birth (I'm 35 in September and due in February).

I'm new to this forum but hoping to make lots of friends, find a few bump buddies (maybe even a local one to meet up with), and give (where I can) and receive lots of help and advice.

Hi and welcome,u will meet lots of lovely ladies here ,congrats on your pregnancy ,xxxxxxx

Hi there

Hi! I'm 34 as well, turn 35 in August and due in January, so we're nearly the same. This is my third (and final, lol).

hi! congratulations! i am also due in feb! felling great at present, just feel like i have a very small bladder! i am so excited! have a scan in 3 weeks but feels soooooooooo far away!!! :cloud9:

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Hi, welcome & congrats :)

Where abouts in Hampshire are you? I was born in Portsmouth but moved around since.
PM me if u prefer. :)

I was born in Gosport but lived in Fareham for most of my life and am currently back in Portsmouth. My sister and son were born in Portsmouth (St Mary's) although this one is likely to be Queen Alexandra as that's where the maternity unit has moved to :(

I was born in Gosport but lived in Fareham for most of my life and am currently back in Portsmouth. My sister and son were born in Portsmouth (St Mary's) although this one is likely to be Queen Alexandra as that's where the maternity unit has moved to :(

Hi Wigglebumsmum and all, Sorry didn't see this reply earlier, didn't have notifications turned on.
I was born in St Mary's but I have moved out of the area all together now.
Hope everything going well for you and all the other ladies on this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->