please need some advice

klouise1993

Reaction score
I found out I was 9 weeks pregnant about 3 weeks ago me and my partner was sooo thrilled we was planning everything like what their bedroom would be like that sort of stuff you know maybe we gave our hopes up a bit too much because 5 days later I woke up and found blood on the tissue and all of a sudden loads of blood just rushed out of me we didnt know what to do, my partner rung an ambulance and I was rushed to A&E, I had all the tests such as checking the blood clots and the horror came when the nurse had told us that I had a miscarriage since this happened 2 weeks ago I have felt nothing but guilt that maybe I could of done something to prevent this from happening ever since I stopped bleeding we have been trying again, i know doctors and nurses have said to wait till my first menstrual cycle but is it possible that i could become pregnant this soon after a miscarriage as I'm having symptoms such as sore boobs, back ache, headaches, tiredness all the symptoms i had when i was. I'm too scared to take a test because i don't want to be paranoid everytime i get like a twinge in my stomach can anyone please give me some advice please I'd really really appreciate it thank you in advance xx

I found out I was 9 weeks pregnant about 3 weeks ago me and my partner was sooo thrilled we was planning everything like what their bedroom would be like that sort of stuff you know maybe we gave our hopes up a bit too much because 5 days later I woke up and found blood on the tissue and all of a sudden loads of blood just rushed out of me we didnt know what to do, my partner rung an ambulance and I was rushed to A&E, I had all the tests such as checking the blood clots and the horror came when the nurse had told us that I had a miscarriage since this happened 2 weeks ago I have felt nothing but guilt that maybe I could of done something to prevent this from happening ever since I stopped bleeding we have been trying again, i know doctors and nurses have said to wait till my first menstrual cycle but is it possible that i could become pregnant this soon after a miscarriage as I'm having symptoms such as sore boobs, back ache, headaches, tiredness all the symptoms i had when i was. I'm too scared to take a test because i don't want to be paranoid everytime i get like a twinge in my stomach can anyone please give me some advice please I'd really really appreciate it thank you in advance xx

Hey hun, so so sorry for your loss!! :cry::hugs:

There is absolutely nothing at all you could have done to prevent it...things like smoking/drinking etc are different. If you do neither then I am honestly telling you it's awful but sometimes these things just happen. When I lost my angel I thought I had done something wrong too!! We lived in a house with mould that the landlord didn't sort out - I was worried it was that...every little thing I came into contact with played on my mind.

You may just be getting symptoms because your hormones will be returning to normal - that's not to say you're not pregnant, it's definitely possible to conceive before your period if you catch on your 1st ovulation.

My partner and I thought the world had come to an end when we had our miscarriage (also at 9 weeks). We still cry now, and it's Ok to grieve...you didn't just lose your baby...you lost a future planned out with your little one....and that hurts so bad - I know. The fact you got pregnant in the first place is a really good sign that you will conceive again hun...we have an amazing little man in our lives now!

The first time I got pregnant (the miscarriage) I tested every other day nearly...I was so sure something would go wrong. When I was pregnant with my son I was a lot more at ease. I suffered the worst loss the first time and I realised nothing could be worse than that. I was determined not to stress too much the second time (and it wasn't bloody easy lol). Each day that went by was a huge milestone and a day closer to ful-term. I won't lie...I checked for blood every time I used the bathroom!! 3 times I started bleeding (weeks 7, 10 and 12) and thought our world had come crashing down again...but our son was born perfect and healthy. You will have the same! I am sure of it hun! :flower:

Sorry for rambling on...just want you to know your rainbow may just be round the corner...this time in your life will not disappear from your memory but in time it will fade - and will be over shadowed with the most amazing joy! :hugs: If you need to chat just message me hun xx

There is absolutely nothing at all you could have done to prevent it...things like smoking/drinking etc are different. If you do neither then I am honestly telling you it's awful but sometimes these things just happen. When I lost my angel I thought I had done something wrong too!! We lived in a house with mould that the landlord didn't sort out - I was worried it was that...every little thing I came into contact with played on my mind.

You may just be getting symptoms because your hormones will be returning to normal - that's not to say you're not pregnant, it's definitely possible to conceive before your period if you catch on your 1st ovulation.

My partner and I thought the world had come to an end when we had our miscarriage (also at 9 weeks). We still cry now, and it's Ok to grieve...you didn't just lose your baby...you lost a future planned out with your little one....and that hurts so bad - I know. The fact you got pregnant in the first place is a really good sign that you will conceive again hun...we have an amazing little man in our lives now!

The first time I got pregnant (the miscarriage) I tested every other day nearly...I was so sure something would go wrong. When I was pregnant with my son I was a lot more at ease. I suffered the worst loss the first time and I realised nothing could be worse than that. I was determined not to stress too much the second time (and it wasn't bloody easy lol). Each day that went by was a huge milestone and a day closer to ful-term. I won't lie...I checked for blood every time I used the bathroom!! 3 times I started bleeding (weeks 7, 10 and 12) and thought our world had come crashing down again...but our son was born perfect and healthy. You will have the same! I am sure of it hun! :flower:

Sorry for rambling on...just want you to know your rainbow may just be round the corner...this time in your life will not disappear from your memory but in time it will fade - and will be over shadowed with the most amazing joy! :hugs: If you need to chat just message me hun xx
Thank you so much for replying :) me and my partner was trying for months on end and nothing was happening I honestly thought there was something wrong with me and when I took the test I was just expecting another disappointment and when I saw those 2 lines I cant explain the joy and happiness I felt me and my partner haven't had the best luck and I was like finally something is going right as I said in my previous post we was plabning what their bedroom would be like small things like that. All I just keep thinking now is shouldn't of got our hopes up too much. All I've felt for the last couple of weeks is guilt for my partner as I saw his face when the nurse told us I had miscarried was was literally like the blood had rushed from his face. I just feel emotionally and physically drained. I tell you what I have the utmost respect to you and all the other women who have suffered a miscarriage, I know people say 'your time will come' but how do you cope?

Thank you again for replying just I haven't got anybody to be honest to talk about this with :) xx

Thank you so much for replying :) me and my partner was trying for months on end and nothing was happening I honestly thought there was something wrong with me and when I took the test I was just expecting another disappointment and when I saw those 2 lines I cant explain the joy and happiness I felt me and my partner haven't had the best luck and I was like finally something is going right as I said in my previous post we was plabning what their bedroom would be like small things like that. All I just keep thinking now is shouldn't of got our hopes up too much. All I've felt for the last couple of weeks is guilt for my partner as I saw his face when the nurse told us I had miscarried was was literally like the blood had rushed from his face. I just feel emotionally and physically drained. I tell you what I have the utmost respect to you and all the other women who have suffered a miscarriage, I know people say 'your time will come' but how do you cope?

Thank you again for replying just I haven't got anybody to be honest to talk about this with :) xx

Ah bless you....you will feel that joy again - this time it'll be for keeps!! :)

Saying you shouldn't have got your hopes up too much is like saying you shouldn't breathe!! lol...you can't help it. I am sorry for your partner too :( - but you should in no way feel guilty...it's not your fault. You cope by taking 1 day at a time, as you are doing now...it will get easier to deal with. My fingers n toes are crossed tight that you get a shiny new :bfp: very soon! :dust:

Thank you I really appreciate it. I just think everyone thinks I'm being over dramatic about what's happened so I've kept my mouth shut like bottled everything up so it's comforting to talk to someone who's been through a miscarriage also, so thank you for that I'll definitely keep you updated :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->