• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please need some answers!!!!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
One of my friends let me have her clearplan fertility monitor.. Looks identical to the clearblue fertility monitor...

My question is does it work just like the clearblue fertility monitor?

And can it use clearblue fertility monitor test strips???

https://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu221/rustysfinance8287/BD3DF5FA-A5D0-4603-9380-BCC4CEB91525-4224-000001DE2F74F92E_zps148fa635.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
Looks exactly the same. Is it not just an older version?

Yeah, it's exactly the same, it's just the old name of Clear Blue, works the same way and you can use the same sticks, etc!

Yeah I think it's just an older version cause she said she bought it in 2005 or 2006..

Maybe it'll work the same! Just don't want to buy a box of clearblue test strips and it doesn't work :shrug:

Yeah, it's exactly the same, it's just the old name of Clear Blue, works the same way and you can use the same sticks, etc!

Okay yay!!! :yipee:

So you only start using these on your first day of your period right?

It can only be started CD1 to CD5.

Also, you have to do a six hour window. I do mine for 6 am so I can test between 3 am and 9 am.

It can only be started CD1 to CD5.

Also, you have to do a six hour window. I do mine for 6 am so I can test between 3 am and 9 am.

Oh... K well guess I have to wait on my next cycle :dohh:

So how does it work? She didn't have the instructions with it?

Want to do it right the first time I use it:thumbup:

Sunny you found the instructions before right? I think she can put a link in for you :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"